Reviews for Life in Reverse
Imperial Dragon chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
A bored Loki is a dangerous Loki. I wonder what sort of conditions Loki has for SHIELD.
Higashikaze chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
Aww. This makes me want to give Loki a hug. Most things do, though.

I'm so glad to see a new chapter. Honestly, I have no trouble seeing him get furioous about others harming a child, especially one that he's come to like.

Guh. I don't know what else to say, except for I can't wait for the next one!
zoe alice chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
This story's off to a brilliant beginning. I could've done without the F-bomb, but it's not a huge deal. Please write more. :)
Ssdkd.skalaldla chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
HNNNNNNGGGGG NEED MORE BECAUSE YOU ARE AWESOME AND THIS IS AWESOME AND USNUAKSJANKNAKNSKJNNSJKKA
fan girl 666 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
this is a very awesome story so far i love the name Loki chose for himself 'Like Silver' is neat and that Coulson will be back because he's Coulson
Ida chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I like this story. keep it up.
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I am a very big fan of... well, pretty much everything you write. But I'm very bad at reviewing. Sorry about that.

But I just wanna say hi, and I love this story already, and great great job with Loki. :) Can't wait for chapter 2.
Queen of the Red Skittle chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Ee! Yet another story, and yet another bright start! Love your interaction between Coulson and Loki. The tension was quite delicious. I also enjoyed the interlude part you included.

A note of critique. I noticed you did this a lot:

"I think," he said, "It would work."

When you should instead do this:

"I think," he said, "it would work." Never capitalize the second part of the sentence. Fix this grammar error, and your writing with improve quite a bit. Nothing should take away from the interesting story you're presenting.

-Q
DraejonSoul chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Interesting story! At first, I was wondering why Coulson was alive, then you slowly unravelled the timeline this story will be in. This should be really interesting! Definitely hanging around to see what's next!
Higashikaze chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Oh my. Oh don't tell me I'm interpreting this wrong and that this isn't a one shot. Because while I love your single stories, I've honestly been hoping for a fic that goes in a little longer. That's probably because I love super long stories, especially combined with authors who write so fantastically.

Ok, fic. The idea of Loki working for S.H.I.E.L.D... Yes, that has been done before, but something tells me your take on it would feel like something new. So if this IS a multichapter story, I certainly look forward to the next one!
910 | « Prev Page 1 .. 51 58 59 60 61