Reviews for The Alpha Pair
Ayres Kelle chapter 35 . 9/6
I was so pleasantly surprised. I’ve been going don the very first teen wolf story to the most reacent and came across this story along the way. I was so pleased with how it was written. I loved how agile and Derek weren’t just jumping each other from the get go. That Stiles was strong and independent and then feelings started to come later. All in all a very well written and entertaining story!
I still can’t get over the fact that you put a Thor Hemsworth character in this story
terriyaoiboy27 chapter 9 . 7/12
now that is the Stiles I know and love
terriyaoiboy27 chapter 7 . 7/12
for some reason I really hate the Stiles in this book he piss me off for some reason and everyone knows that before he got away Derek would have had him bye the throat
Kajje chapter 13 . 6/15
Stiles song. OMG. Im crying. Best thing ever!
charlotte1217 chapter 35 . 5/20
SO CUTE! 3
animemangaobsessed chapter 13 . 12/19/2017
that was any lullaby lmao!
blackheart121992 chapter 7 . 4/25/2017
Derek getting shot in the ass,then stiles saying ass shot,just wow I kinda had a deadpool moment in my head by picturing stiles as deadpool for some odd reason, and I couldn't stop giggling,on to the next chapter.
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 15 . 2/18/2017
i can't wait to read the rest!
KrixLight chapter 35 . 2/6/2017
beautiful. love this set up. hope to read more like this
KrixLight chapter 21 . 2/6/2017
I love how you ended that. time indeed. glad u didn't jump right into "I love yous". this is much more realistic
Gabby-Hunter chapter 29 . 2/4/2017
I'm surprised Derek, Stiles or the pack doesn't find it strange that Hemsworth seems to pretty much always show up
Gabby-Hunter chapter 28 . 2/4/2017
Aww so adorable
Gabby-Hunter chapter 25 . 2/4/2017
Plus it would help to have the hunters in the area on their side, if any new monsters rolls into town
Gabby-Hunter chapter 23 . 2/3/2017