Reviews for The Alpha Pair
Just.There.Anywhere chapter 29 . 12/27/2019
Huh? Did I miss something? How should I know what Tristan is now? I‘ve really tried but how can we know that his ancestors were Wendigos?
Can someone explain please ?
Otherwise I can just say that I really like this story
TeenWolfLover1316 chapter 35 . 11/22/2019
OMG I TOTALLY LOVED THIS! I laughed so hard on many parts, its unbelieveable. Definitely one of my favorites now!
Ayres Kelle chapter 35 . 9/6/2018
I was so pleasantly surprised. I’ve been going don the very first teen wolf story to the most reacent and came across this story along the way. I was so pleased with how it was written. I loved how agile and Derek weren’t just jumping each other from the get go. That Stiles was strong and independent and then feelings started to come later. All in all a very well written and entertaining story!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/22/2018
I still can’t get over the fact that you put a Thor Hemsworth character in this story
terriyaoiboy27 chapter 9 . 7/12/2018
now that is the Stiles I know and love
terriyaoiboy27 chapter 7 . 7/12/2018
for some reason I really hate the Stiles in this book he piss me off for some reason and everyone knows that before he got away Derek would have had him bye the throat
Kajje chapter 13 . 6/15/2018
Stiles song. OMG. Im crying. Best thing ever!
charlotte1217 chapter 35 . 5/20/2018
SO CUTE! 3
animemangaobsessed chapter 13 . 12/19/2017
that was any lullaby lmao!
blackheart121992 chapter 7 . 4/25/2017
Derek getting shot in the ass,then stiles saying ass shot,just wow I kinda had a deadpool moment in my head by picturing stiles as deadpool for some odd reason, and I couldn't stop giggling,on to the next chapter.
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 15 . 2/18/2017
i can't wait to read the rest!
KrixLight chapter 35 . 2/6/2017
beautiful. love this set up. hope to read more like this
KrixLight chapter 21 . 2/6/2017
I love how you ended that. time indeed. glad u didn't jump right into "I love yous". this is much more realistic
Gabby-Hunter chapter 29 . 2/4/2017
I'm surprised Derek, Stiles or the pack doesn't find it strange that Hemsworth seems to pretty much always show up
Gabby-Hunter chapter 28 . 2/4/2017