Reviews for HETA: Extended
awesoeSEALAND chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
First, this is more than 2 years after, but I just read this for the first time.
Such an awesome storyline, the original is one of my favorites.
MastermindKakashi chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
:D this could easily be an exciting story as well
SmileRen chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Are you going to continue this?!
Sarah I LOVE ENGLAND Fanfics chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
LOVE IT !I'm not mad you killing Gilbert anymore! JK I'm still pissed, BUT I do like this story

-Sarah
Animated and Insane chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I really wish that this would get continued... (even though that's probably never going to happen.)
I really loved HETA and this just seems...for lack of a better word, awesome.
DoctorWhotaliaandtheOlympians chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Nice alternate. :)
AwesomeHellee9 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
wah love this stroy
CelticGirl7 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
This chapter was indeed interesting! I liked how it shows Ludwig trying to find his own free will, since I don't doubt that to him, at least now, being a country might as well mean bondage. Anyway, happy birthday HETA! Now back to updating Revealed! Good day!
GOTAA GO! PEACE!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
cool
Otaku is an Understatement chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Allons-y is actually Let's Go in French...

And PLEASE CONTINUE THIS D:D

And it did make more sense O.o

Jade
Cactus Luv chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Oh my god. That was beautiful. Seriously. HETA is by far my favorite story. Ever. I wish there was a sequel, I mean I know one is being written by a different author...but its just not the same. Oh well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY HETA!
Japanandsaltyfish chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
This is so Awesome! I hope you continue it!
FrostyTheBookLover chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
OMGGGG... THIS WAS AWESOME AND I READ THIS ON MY BIRTHDAY! :D :D :D
Annie's an awesome OC, and I can't help but feel sorry for her. She gets beat up by the countries on a regular basis DX.
I'd give anything to live in a world where the countries were real, with today's technology it wouldn't be hard to locate and meet them :P
MoonSparrow chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
... dfgjgfvskjfbamsjdhfgvjfg

I loved it! I always love your stuff, Midnas. It was really interesting to see HETA differently like this. I'm glad I decided to read this now instead of tomorrow. Bravo, dear. Excellent as always. : 3

Wait. your and Sisko's birthdays are coming up? HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY, YOU TWO! *glomps you both* I will draw some fanart for you, Miss Midnas. : 3

(To Sisko: I see what you did there. I was laughing. : 3)

Again, fantastic job!