Reviews for Things That Go Bump In the Night
ApendingDoom215 chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
Damn.. this makes you so horny.. its so amazing and well put together its so sexual.. i love it! Well done!
Legitimatum chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Hey explodinghead, I don't think you'll see this, but it's not the writer's fault that there is no MA rating. It's their story and you can't tell them what to do.
If you don't like it, don't read it. Let others read and like these kinds of stories.

Anyways, ignore that so-called "Eliminator."

Actual review: Amazing! The sex is very detailed and the words used was so descriptive! Amazing writing here! Please write more Vocaloid fanfic, most preferably CUL x Yukari! Thank you for taking your time of reading this review.

( I have a real account, just don't want to get bombarded with the "Eliminators."
Dead.Mastteer chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
enserio futanari de neru y haku? por que no, me gusto mucho nunca había pensado en algo asi
pero te quedo excelente, también me gusto todo eso de los tentáculos de neru hahahaha le quedo bien
aun la personalidad de haku mm.. te fallo un poco por que haku es mas tímida y reservada pero aun asi excelente trabajo

espero y le continúes a la historia de neru y haku
Meliy Star chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
wow estuvo increíble
amo la pareja de haku y neru XD
espero y después puedas subir otro como este
me encanto
nos vemos
finallyexploded chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Please note that your fic is in violation for MA content.

I suggest that you censor your work, or delete and upload on a different website.

explodinghead
Member of Eliminator
satuross chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
neru? tentacles? you, dear writer, are full of literally jizzing with win.

definitely hope for more of this kind of such a rare piece of art
Lisztening chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
Hm, I like where you may be going with this fic. I wonder if the demonic nobles have anything to do with each other, as friends, rivals, or even enemies.

Whatever it is, I'll be keeping a close eye on this fic.
Levin13 chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
Yeesh, you have an excellent way of writing about sex... one shame you didn't include futanari content in here... *swallows*
Well, I hope you'll continue to write this ;D
kektop chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
RedCoat: wrfghqlerkghqoe;rghlqghqenrih

ReVolpe:irjge-We have absolutely nothing to say. This was, was just... Incredible, amazing, fantastic! I don't know how to put it in words!

RedCoat:fhgijklghiowdjgkelgjahhhdfgj dfhgjkadfghadjkghlrjibrvuile -She's pregnant!-rgiejbgugbr-Haku is-with Neru's! This-they're one of my favorite couples!

ReVolpe: And also, were not really big fans of tentacles, but the way you just written it out, it just changed my view on them! And you, I love you! To write a story about two of my top three favorite Vocaloids/Utaloids couples is just a dream come true!

ReVolpe & RedCoat: WE AWAIT THE NEXT CHAPTER!
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
YUm! *drool* Excellent chapter. Are the incubus and vampire princes related? Though reading this fic after rereading some of the ones with mana gave me a great story idea. But I cannot write! lol. Up for a challenge?
LawLuv21 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
That. Was. So. Hotttt!
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
yum/ excellent fic, though not sure what vocaloid is.
xwarLockx chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Wow! Ruko and Luka... just WOW!
Levin13 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I can only say that this is... unbelievably hot. ㅁ0ㅁ A futanari fic... god...
The sex had been described just so well and detalied... but again... so hot... *speechless*
kektop chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
RedCoat: Holy shit man that was just awesome!

ReVolpe: It was faptastic! Ruko and Luka are one of my Top Three favorite couples!

RedCoat: It's such a shame that it was only a one-shot thou :(

ReVolpe: But never the less, incredible. The way you describe their love making. Very well detailed!

RedCoat: d.b

ReVolpe & RedCoat: We enjoyed your story and hope to see more from you!