Reviews for Brother and Sister
kitsunelover300 chapter 8 . 6/25/2013
Things are getting interesting.

I am liking the relationships between Aaron and SJ and David and SJ. It's going to be anguishing to see her reaction towards Gideon leaving without saying goodbye. I can imagine Reid calling her in tears that he left.

So, since this is before the Tobias Hankel case, maybe you can have SJ get a call from Hotch saying that Reid had been kidnapped and Garcia sends her the link to Tobias' screen so she can help out. Meanwhile the others are eavesdropping sort of.

Even better, a serial killer turns up in California and SJ has to become even more serious, especially since her team, sans Patrick, have never dealt with sadistic serial killers before.

Sorry this was so late. Update soon!
kitsunelover300 chapter 7 . 5/6/2013
I must say, I really am liking where you are going with this story. It kinda gives me an idea for my own crossover.

Questions and idea for the next chapter; how about: Who was the most prolific serial killer you encountered, what was your most memorable case, why did you leave the FBI, which case had the most impact on you...
Maybe you can mention some like Frank Breipkoft, Tobias Hankel and Jacob Dawes and Sarah Jean.

Great job and update soon!
ICan'tThinkOfACleverUsername chapter 6 . 4/29/2013
This is a great story so far and I hope that you will continue to update this story soon.
Julia chapter 5 . 11/20/2012
I'm really starting to like your story and would like to read more. Hope to see more of the BAU.
MaddHatta21 chapter 5 . 11/9/2012
lol Awesome! XD the whole wallet thing, it cracks me up! XD
MaddHatta21 chapter 4 . 10/26/2012
XD Rossi! XD loved this chapter can't wait for the next one!
Kitarah chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Best story I have read so far and I can not wait for more!