Reviews for The Love Song of the Disguised Sheikah
Mistique Four chapter 43 . 1/26/2016
Your updates were never regularly intervalled anyways, but this time it did take you quite a while ;)
Loste soul chapter 43 . 1/26/2016
Nice, wow I almost forgot about this. Still a good story tho so im not passing bit up. And you forgoa about me!
OtakuDrag0n chapter 42 . 12/20/2015
I love this story! Really liking how u added dark link too. Cant wait until the next update!
BlackFiraRose chapter 42 . 9/10/2015
OMG~! Link is adorable. Link...crieddddd!
AH! I died.
Dyrezz chapter 42 . 9/3/2015
Fantastic as always, LWM. Sorry for not reviewing previously.

In this chapter I love how your starting to make it obvious of Dark Link's new found arrogance, it was subtle in the previous ones, so this is refreshing. In addition, I like how you're making Link subjected to his childhood emotions more, making him unable to control his tears like he would be able to in a more mature body.

Keep up the good work :)
Erzas cake chapter 41 . 9/2/2015
Lovely story, made me laugh many times! Cant wait for more!
Zatara1324 chapter 41 . 8/23/2015
Short but lovely! Thanks!
RWBYSTRQ chapter 41 . 8/21/2015
yay! update! you are awesome please update again soon
Zatara1324 chapter 40 . 6/21/2015
Oooh Zelda's got a rebellious streak. I've never seen Link portrayed so dorky... and I kinda loved it He's us in all actuality! The smart ass comments, fumbling, forgetting, ignoring important information in favor of oogling, everything! I really love this story, please continue writing it!
BlackFiraRose chapter 40 . 6/8/2015
ONCE AGAIN AN AMAZING CHAPTER OF LOVE SONG BY LWM! Keep up the good work, Light!
RWBYSTRQ chapter 39 . 6/4/2015
Yay! I loved this chapter, Keep it up!
Guest chapter 39 . 6/4/2015
Your chapters are always so good LWM, and now, as always, time for review.

First, I love how you incorporated the design of twilight Princess Sheik (cause that is the official term for the Sheik used in brawl and Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS) into the story, and used the design of Skyward Sword Impa and Hyrule Warriors Impa to explain the purpose. And I love the suspicion of Link. Especially because we are getting to that end-point in the story.

Next, I love how you utilized a real-world thing like how people will sleep in the desert. Of course, there are minor flaws - how will Dark Link, Link, and sheik keep the sand from blowing over them in their sleep or get into their clothes due to winds - but again, just small things. The fact that you still incorporated a mat-like bed on top of the desert sands works.

Finally, I cannot wait to see where your story turns next. I suspect it will be the first encounter with Nabooru, but that is just suspicion on my part.

Can't wait to read more, keep them coming,
BlackFiraRose chapter 38 . 5/8/2015
Loved the ending especially! All of it was good!
Yuyake no Okami chapter 37 . 4/21/2015
Demon Lady Debbie? I see what you did here... Ghirahim, stop scowling... And don't you dare giving me the finger!
inlemoon chapter 7 . 3/16/2015
"You know, for a hero, you really suck." SNORTS. Hehe this is so cute. I can't wait to get to the later chapters!