Reviews for Last Laugh
HpGinny77 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Nice story. I think Luna is a little bit off. When she was comforting George, she was being very normal about it. I think you should've had her tell him about how the dead are still with us, similar to what she did with Harry. Make her a little more positive.
And you're switching tenses between "i" and "Luna". Same with "I" and "George". It was a little confusing.
Good job. :)
Lunaticflower chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
This story makes me want to write a really long review about al great and not-so-great points but I don't have the patience for it. *grumbles*
Well, obviously I enjoyed it as I wouldn't bother to review a story that I don't like. The idea of Luna working as a wand maker is great! I think that your description of the characters is very good and realistic. Although I don't know if George would try to drown his sorrow, I still think its an interesting point to start a story.
There is also a point that I do not really understand: why do you change the point of view so abrupt, sometimes even in the middle of a paragraph? I think that it would improve your story's if you would think about that a bit.
Gues it is a long review now, hope that you are someone who appreciates it... :D
BeautifulMoreSo chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
So sad, but so perfect! Excited for more!
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
This ain't Twific but I'll follow it regardless, as it's from you! Any author who could come up with a story like 'Diseased Affair' is worth following if I'm a fan of the genre they're writing in!
katmom chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Sad, poignant start there, Miss Santry...