Reviews for Five Times Antonio's Heart was Broken
hatter chapter 4 . 8/2/2013
this was really good you should finish it come on only one more chapter :)
Kotetsu T. Kaburagi chapter 4 . 12/19/2012
Aww man just one left...wish there was some more makeouts or smex going to happen. Maybe
Kotetsu T. Kaburagi chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
Hey I think I read this chapter on DA already! Either way it's just as good! Can't wait for the next chapter and still hoping for a standalone Tony/Testu fic! Seeya!
mrsklemzak chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
Ah I love it!
mrsklemzak chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
This is perfect! Kotetsu sure would keep all that to himself, even through something like this.. Assuring people he was ok and everything is normal, whatever that maybe. Nothing would ever be "normal" again, and it's good he has Antonio, even though he may not be that bright(that I've been able to tell anyway), but he does his best in being a friend and supporting him, knowing emotions can't just be held in. Negative or positive.

I look forward to the other 2. I assume one of them is when Kotetsu quits? Nah, don't tell me, don't tell me.. I want to find out when the time is right. :)
Kotetsu T. Kaburagi chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
See THIS is why Tony and Kotetsu make a good pair, because there's no stupid drama or angst, it's all just men letting out their emotions like men and not like whining women. No offense to the women out there for that comment, but men need that masculinity, and most of the time when people do pairings with the characters it's too overemotional and there's just too much angst and drama. I like this pairing and I hope as a side story you decide one day to write an Antonio/ Kotetsu yaoi fic because I will read the shit out of it. Just make sure Tony tops though if you do, cause it's a bit weird to have tiny Kotetsu topping a hulk like Antonio. Seeya next chapter!
Kotetsu T. Kaburagi chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
hah cute I actually like this, hope you add more too it soon
spiel chapter 1 . 8/4/2012