Reviews for Oh, Brother
Guest chapter 3 . 9/17/2014
Update
Lithium-ShapedBox chapter 3 . 7/30/2014
Actually, you could call Norway anything you like. He has no official name. One of the most common is Lukas.
And good job with this chapter. Please update soon!
OrangeFace99 chapter 3 . 7/29/2014
This fic is perfect
left account chapter 3 . 6/17/2014
CUUUUUUTE!
Solar Kitty chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
Aw, this is so adorable. Please update! Norway doesn't have a human name. The 'creator' of Hetalia (I'd write his name but I can't spell it) said he liked Lukas though, but I don't know. It doesn't really matter. I love this story :)
Izumi17 chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
so cute... Iceland is paying for all the things he maybe did to Norway... please continue
Xylla chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
Sorry to confuse you even more, but Lukas is a fan name. Norway has no official name yet. Maybe he will with the new volume release?
Anyway, loved the chapter! England was great XD
reyrocks chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
Words can't describe how happy I am your updating again! I loved it sooo much and I can't wait to see what happens next!
Bit confused chapter 3 . 10/18/2013
I though Norway's name was 'Lukas' not 'Nikolas'? Anyway I just love this story. A cute toddler Norway and a his 'big brother' Iceland how cute and adorable.
Corail-LiNou chapter 3 . 10/18/2013
THIS IS SOOOOOOOO ADORABLE! X3 It keeps getting better and better, too! Keep it up! :D
soraxtsuna123 chapter 3 . 10/18/2013
I cant wait for the next chapter.
Me: *reads the part where they talk about England's magic* don't forget Romania!
Story: *talks a bit about romania*
Me: yesssss! *fangirls*
reyrocks chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
Eeeppp! So cute! I hope you end up updating this!
queenly chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
*sobs*
CONTINUE THIS MASTERPIECE
gpigsrock chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I love this story so much! THE FLUFFINESS! It's just so gosh darn cute and funny! I can't wait for you to update again! :D
Shizukan chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
This story is beyond adorable, and it's only to two chapters! I can't wait to read more of it!