Reviews for A Walk Through the Park
WhiteWolfePrincess10 chapter 20 . 12/1/2014
I love ur story! Please keep going u couldn't stop reading it! :). So intense and all the FLight :)
Kagosha chapter 18 . 7/10/2014
Yep, I despise Mark .
Kagosha chapter 17 . 7/10/2014
Nooooooo! That guy is evil! Unless it's someone I'm not aware of.
Kagosha chapter 15 . 7/9/2014
Haha, this is the 2nd Fic that I have read that paired up Lightning and Lebreu temporarily. It's funny to imagine XD, but I think you did the other story too. So that would make sense. I enjoyed the talking between Fang and Light :)
Kagosha chapter 11 . 7/8/2014
The bar scene was gold! XD
Kagosha chapter 10 . 7/8/2014
Fang's gonna get in trouble :x
Well, hopefully Mark won't get back at her. I hope Lightning is okay!
Kagosha chapter 9 . 7/8/2014
I want to hurt this Mark guy . he insulted Fang AND I have a feeling he he is abusing Lightning D:
Kagosha chapter 8 . 7/8/2014
Eww! Mark !? Nooooooooo!
DX. Poor Fang :( Lightning is mean for cheating...
Kagosha chapter 7 . 7/8/2014
The part at the end was cute!
Kagosha chapter 5 . 7/8/2014
That part where she kissed Lightning seemed like a mirage stemmed from the effects of the poison. If that's what you were going for, good job! I find it funny how Serah and Vanille are semi-freaking-out about seeing if Light and Fang are a "package" lol.
Kagosha chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
That chapter was hot. I liked the fighting, though I didn't understand everything that happened. I like how you would have Light and Fang daydream about each other and Fang asking Lightning if she liked being dominated, lol.
Kagosha chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Cute! I love your style of writing! I can see what's going on really well in my mind's eye.
The TableThrower chapter 20 . 6/26/2014
... UPDATE!
ilovemycandy chapter 19 . 6/6/2014
Your evil I haven't been able to stop reading this now im left with a cliff hanger and I want more! Good job loving this.
Guest chapter 19 . 5/3/2014
Noo! A cliffhanger! I hope you update this story!