Reviews for Scandalous
sunsetvalleylove chapter 17 . 12/16/2012
Aww, I smiled when Bella reunited with Alexander :) Great story altogether, well done!
Secretismine4ever chapter 16 . 12/13/2012
Please update soon! I love this series
sunsetvalleylove chapter 16 . 12/2/2012
Great work!
ClearaMorph chapter 15 . 11/7/2012
Uh-oh I thnk you mean Olive not Ophelia, that's Johnny's GF and a teen. Oooh though can't wait to see what happens next.
sunsetvalleylove chapter 15 . 11/7/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter :D
Guest chapter 13 . 10/21/2012
I love your stories about the pleasant family. I read the first one and I am reading this one. Every time I see a new chapter I get really excited. Sorry that I don't write a review for every chapter. I think that your an amazing writer.:)
ClearaMorph chapter 13 . 10/19/2012
Writer’s block happens to us all. I have a bad habit if you can call it that, of jumping ahead a few chapters when certain ideas come to mind on how the story should go or flow. When that happens, don’t always stay with the current chapter I’m writing and will often leave it for a long time before I even come back to it because I’m enjoying writing the part I jumped ahead to. This one I’m writing you love is disciplining me to stay on task and write through and not jump chapters. If I’m going to be posting them up here I can’t really be doing that, now can I? Course if you’re a girl like me, it might be a monthly thing, (sorry if you are a boy or any boys reading this) I was so into tune and writing was a breeze for a good two weeks then boom, time of the month hits and well, you know how it goes, not as keen to write as I was a week prier. Darn hormones! Sorry, this won’t apply if you are a boy, but it think I remember when I glanced at your page you’re a girl. But I’m sure you get it and others reading this will get it there are just times you don’t feel like writing at all period, pun intended even if that isn’t the case for some. It also helps to get up take a break, for me walks, it really helps to get the ideas flowing, especially listening to music, tends to get the old creative juices flowing again. Just like when we were back in school looking forward to that break and recess and lunch hour we need to take a break now and again and just get outside and away from the computer and writing for bit, and then come back and find the mood has shifted and you’re ready again. In fact I think I will go for a walk right now, I was already a bit antsy to do that anyhow.
they are narhwals chapter 12 . 10/9/2012
Good, but I would like the next chapter to be longer.
sunsetvalleylove chapter 12 . 10/7/2012
Awesome job! I don't know what happened, but hope your shoulder is ok!
doctorwho9000 chapter 11 . 10/1/2012
Angela said his name [Dustin's] then he texted or called or something like that. Great chapter can't wait to see what happens in the next Lilith then Angela one.
SwaggedOutDesi chapter 10 . 9/18/2012
Yea, they found Bella. Aww poor Bella. I'm goin on to read more :)
OMG chapter 11 . 9/17/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOO! LILITH AND DUSTIN 4EVER!
SwaggedOutDesi chapter 9 . 9/16/2012
Not bad, in fact this was uber cute. I just wished you had placed in some more details cause the story line is awesome :D
doctorwho9000 chapter 10 . 9/15/2012
Poor Lilith! At least the real Bella is alive, but barely. Very suspenseful cliffhanger and can't wait for the next Lilith chapter!
doctorwho9000 chapter 9 . 9/15/2012
I liked the chapter and I still can't believe that Angela sneaked out of detention, lol!