Reviews for Clash of Wills
asphaltcowgrrl chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
This is an odd story, but odd in a good way. It's clinical and yet... emotional, too. I love the way you interspersed the *steaminess* in with the flow of the story itself. There are some typo/editing errors, but nothing so much that it detracts from the story itself. Also - the way you labeled each and every member of the therapy group was right on.

Just a really, really interesting and different kind of story. :)
Kuro49 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
This was such an amazing read (and I'm not even one for alpha/omega fics) but this was written so perfectly. I loved the flow of the plot, and it was just so great to see how their alpha statuses took nothing away from their canon dynamics. Thank you for sharing! :)
La-p'tite-tete chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Loved it.
writer-princess chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
I really liked this! It's well written and awesome!
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
LOVE IT!
Ian Moone chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
*Le Gasp* you should do a longer version of this... 8D That would be so cool! And not to mention hot as hell! XD
kougazgurl chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Oh my gosh-

I can't-

And you-

That was fantastic. So in character, so believable. And hot, too; the sex scenes were great, well-written but not to the point where it stops being sexy. Believe me, I sometimes back away from omegaverse because most of the time, in my experience, it's not very well done but, wow. This surpassed every expectation. You did it so wonderfully, in a way that made it feel like it wasn't really omegaverse. It just felt normal, but with added instincts. And that you didn't make one of them an omega, trying for the heat, knotting, and consequential mpreg that comes with- the fact that you didn't see the need to make this just one more cliche was just-

You are the bomb diggity. Thank you for writing this. Bless you.
ParanormalMoonlight chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Continuation plz! I wanna hear more about them Alpha Ness. Lol. Plz plz plz. Sooooo good!
Kira the cat chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
wow, i liked this alot. totally captured their personalities and the fact that, lets face it, theyre both alphas. this is so good. and the snippets inbetween were nice as well. great job with detail as well.
l-girl chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
oh lord I've been hoping to read an Alpha/Alpha love story for ages and then you go and write one, with these two... Perfect, thanks.
Jossi-kun chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
This was definitely interesting, in a very good way of course. :)
D chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I REALLY F*CKING LOVED IT SOO MUCH! 3 _
Rogue187 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I LOVED IT!
Rachele chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
love your writing style! This was a great read. Not nearly long enough though...what happens now with them? lol
Raven Kayleon chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
This! *Points at story* This right there is complete perfection. Thank u for the awesomeness.