Reviews for Lies
Sleepless.In.The.Suburbs chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I'd like to say that this was much better than I expected after reading some other "Natella" pieces. You have a clear mastery of lyric use and definition, how ever you should challenge yourself to do something new and not continue to draw from the same well. I'm not sure that this warrants a sequel, as I'm not sure that you could successfully convince someone that the couple could end up together. I'd love to see a second chapter, but not a the sacrifice of the story and plot line.
I felt like this was completely original take on Ella; cowardly, wounded, and just ready to stop her misery. So I applaud you at this feat. I also noticed that you had little to no dialogue, that an impressive sight. The amount of emotion you were able to convey was fantastic.
Just try to stay away from more fics with lyrics and ignore people who ask for a continuation of a story that clearly doesn't need it.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
OMG, DO QNOTHER! THIS KILLED ME!
TheBombDotOrg chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Please do me a huge favor and DO A SEQUAL this story is just sooo beautiful I don't want it to be over. The way you wrote it was just so genius seeing everything Ella went through. The ending. It broke my heart. Please I'm begging you. I can't wait to read more of your stories!
Brenda chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Truly a wonderful piece of art. Ella is just human that my heart wants to comfort her.
You're a wonderful up and coming writer, but you might want to consider moving to a fandom where your talent would be appreciated.
Ami chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Every time u read this story it breaks my heart all over again, but it is too beautiful. Please Im begging for some resolution (preferably Natella) ;) just kidding
Rick chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I like the way you use past actions as descriptors, the story doesn't feel quite so contained within what's happening right then.
Flywithme chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Did someone shoot your puppy when you were younger or something?
I normally don't like CR or Nick's persona so much in the movies, but you're killing me. They just seem so human and FLAWED. Ella isn't showy and leaving in shouting match, she backs out like she scared. Nate cant see that he's hurting her until the last minute.
I'm begging you, please do a sequel.
Queen50 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Sooo... Wanna be nice to practically everyone who reads this story and write a sequel? ;) Wanna hear my logic for that? You are really talented. Therefore, you should keep writing. And therefore, you should write a sequel. 3 :)
SoTurnRight chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Ohmyword! This is freakishly amazing. Please, please, please tell me you're writing more!

...I think I'm literally speechless. Just...the song, the perception of Ella, Nate, all of it. Perfection!

Hannah
Ami chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
This story literally just broke my heart. I can't even explain this totally different than what I've ever read but it was so beautifully written I beg of you to not let my heartache continue and write a sequel
DramaLlama chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Look here, you do NOT get to mess with Natella like this. It is cruel and rude, some of us just want the precious children to be happy! WTF Collins, stop it!
Update yo' shit woman, or I will internet snipe you!
JessieJJKim chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
... damnnn nate, this is all your fault haha im speechless (even though im talking) this is so crazy i really hope u do continue to do this, really, i do. Great work!
Standard-Ang3l chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
JERKASS.

FUCKING NATER-TOT.

YEAH, YOU HEARD ME.

SEQUEL TO MAKE IT ALL HAPPY NOW? LIKE YOU CURED JASON?
angellwings chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Okay, friend, not to sound pushy but...I DEMAND A SEQUEL. NATE NEEDS TO MAN UP AND BROWN NEEDS TO PUSH HIM TO MAN UP. IN THE SILENT DISAPPROVING WAY HE JUST DID BECAUSE THAT WAS EPIC. BROWN SEES ALL AND KNOWS ALL. HE DOES NOT APPROVE OF NATE'S IDIOCY AND HE WANTS HIM TO FIX IT.

And so...

THERE SHOULD BE A SEQUEL. I NEED HAPPY IN MY LIFE. ELLYSE, I HATE MY JOB. GIVE ME SOME HAPPY. (and no I'm not referring to alcohol, although that would be nice too.)

THAT BEING SAID...

I love the ending. Her running away and everyone not understanding. And Nate realizing just what he's done and Brown just KNOWING. It's perfect! Now if only he'd fix it and make it up to Ella. Hmmm, how could he do that? I wonder... ;)

This story is sad and beautiful and heartbreaking and I love it even if my OTP is shattered at the moment. AMAZING WORK! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE ALL THE AWARDS YOU'VE UNDOUBTEDLY WON AT THE INDIECRAWARDS, FRIEND. Your writing is far to good not to win EVERYTHING. ALL THE AWARDS FOR YOU.