Reviews for Just an Orphan
was plutomoon2 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
please update this story is geting good
plutomoon2 chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
please update thise it is a cool story as i hope it not boy/girl though.
Sakuragurl101 chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
aw r u gonna write more this iz a very well written first chap...plz add more
Neko9406 chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
Please continue writing. *startes to cry*
siren chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
Well, it looks like you've given up on this story. But it's still worth a shot, no? So, if you don't mind, I would appreciate it if you wrote even a short little chapter to end it, as apposed to leaving it like this. It's just too depressing!
Fate chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
next chapter, next chapter, please write the next chapter! :D
ladyluna529 chapter 1 . 3/27/2003
this is really good. of course i've said that about all your stories- and its true. keep up the good work.
Sailor Of Fire chapter 1 . 3/26/2003
PWease, continue that story,or everybody will be disappointed.
Kon Gyousano chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
Oh, poor Serena, she gets all the bad luck. Please continue this one, its lonely, hint hint. *grin*

~*Kon*~
psygirl chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
the first chapter has me hooked! please continue! )
Karla chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
Okay for the past seven months I have been waiting for an update for this story...Please write another one...your work is soooo good! There are not that many fics that grab my attention like this one so please write another.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
I've read your story a number of times and have always looked for more. Please don't discontinue this story, it's excellent. Please keep writing.

Rosealeena :)
Samantha chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
Stargirl~

I love this story. I've read the parts that are up on and on VioletAttitude and i love it~ i love all your stories! Please~ finish them all! Good Luck!
Premium Fist chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER! That was sooooo not fair! THAT STUPID HOLL-WHATEVER! I FEEL SOO MAD~! I HATE HER! Argh!

-Cough cough- OKay, I'm done..That was really a great start!(Makes me want to strangle that stuck-up lady!)I really hope you write more!
mary chapter 1 . 12/25/2002
NOTHER CHAPTER! NOTHER CHAPTER!

NOTHER CHAPTER!