Reviews for All Hail the Queen!
Bays Milly chapter 3 . 2/28
I find this story, as well as its predecessor, to be extremely interesting and well written. I really enjoy it to say the least, and it pains me extremely that it hasn't been updated for two to three years. I hope that you'll find the inspiration and drive to continue this story to its end. Also, as a side note, I have some experiance as a beta reader, so if you're looking for one don't be afraid to PM me.
nurek chapter 3 . 8/3/2014
Badass story please continue
ttt chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
This story's dead isn't it
99godzilla195 chapter 3 . 2/17/2014
R u ever going to finish this?
99godzilla195 chapter 3 . 1/8/2014
omg this is also great keep going
MaiWishes chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
Oh btw, i dont think this story is Horror, its much more adventure people die in action/adventure stories and movies all the time and the story isn't scary at all. I just think it would get more views if it was adventure
MaiWishes chapter 3 . 7/17/2013
GRRR this is so good! But its been abandoned for 9 months D: I love how shes decided her conscious is a strength not a weakness. Will you be back soon? I hope you are okay, that you said you needed surgery is worrying.

All Hail Queen Lita! xD
MaiWishes chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
I always imagined them kind of sexless or that the drones were male and the warriors female and only they could become queen
joanna.leguisamo chapter 3 . 3/21/2013
genial historia suuuper atrapante sigue asi felicitaciones¬°
Someone who isn't important chapter 3 . 3/5/2013
NOOOOO. Cliffhanger! Die, Setsuko die. Die, Setsuko die. Ok, can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I believe that ravagers are male (they are behemoth aliens that develop from praetorians that are war machines emperess size with large forearm size blades and slightly azure tinted body armor.) from alien vs. predator extinction "videogame"
GuesssWho chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
More please?
Guest chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
im hooked please dont stop. well done on the internal hive politics i like where its going. but i do hope the intellectually formidable anaya will return not the victim waiting to be used we have now. and just a word of warning lita has gotten the best of weyland thus far, a character like him cant be incompetent.
Ozymandeos chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
Good chapter.

One thing though, you said "Rural Guard" The correct term for a monarch's guard would be "Royal Guard" Just wanted to point this out.
Uitori chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
You have some word order and grammar issues but great overall. Take your time with the next one and good luck in school!

Uitori.