Reviews for It started in her dreams
akaibara27 chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Great stories! Yours are even better than original light novels ( Japanese )! I appreciate your hard work. You are my favorite Author so far.
akaibara chapter 5 . 8/14/2014
Great one! I love it when their friends support them.
The-Lion-InMe chapter 14 . 2/18/2013
Love the ending you do. Great job on story's
Guest chapter 19 . 11/26/2012
Great story
Love it
slayer0109 chapter 19 . 11/10/2012
Totong if you see this, I would like to say thank you and I agree I usually see Touro as a cold hearted person who only cared about the business, which is exactly why I changed him. He still didn't get much time though so I can't really say too much about him. The Surprise part 3 will be started shortly, I am discussing it with a few people at the moment to get a more refined idea of what is going on. I got the basics so far :)
Totong chapter 19 . 11/10/2012
What a fantastic end to this terrific fan I was surprised Touro seemed too accepting Sachiko's relationship with Yumi.I always view him a traditional cold hearted-father toward to Sachiko and only cares in their family what a exciting finish.I hope I would see this on your next story,the Surprise part I hope no Jenga referrence at that.
SuperBo1nk chapter 19 . 11/10/2012
Wooot! It's finally done! I'd have to say that we both have the same sentiments about this story. It's great that finally it's done and just like how you usually do your stories, they always end in happily ever afters. Despite that I feel a bit sad because I've been following this story for a couple of months now and I guess I've become attached to it.

I know that this is just one of the hundreds of fanfics that are SachiYu centrics (I'll probably never get tired of this pairing) and in a couple of months or maybe just even weeks, this story will be buried as new facfics will come out but Im quite sure that this one will not be forgotten. :)

Looking forward to your next project! Keep writing!

Lovelovelove
-maldytah
Nyaaaaaaah chapter 19 . 11/10/2012
awwww it done already the ending is simple but it was good i hope there will be some epilogue but then im excited for your new creationssssssssssssss :)
Claine24 chapter 19 . 11/10/2012
Congratulations on finishing this story. i'm really excited for the surprise part 3 :))
Honulicious chapter 19 . 11/10/2012
congratulations for finally finishing your epic story ;P the ending was fine and i like how you wrapped it up with the dreams...

i did find it irksome that yumi and sachiko kept asking the same question over and over again. yea i know they want to make sure their parents were ok with the relationship 100%...but it was one too many ;P

yay go yumi and sachiko!
kmv chapter 18 . 11/8/2012
Hey update!
Totong chapter 18 . 11/6/2012
Well it seems the final chapter is coming but I'm glad it's going be alright for the both of ,I have a feeling there's a sequel for this story that you are planning huh?Well anyways,keep us updating.
Nyaaaaaaah chapter 18 . 10/27/2012
the two mothers are clever..what is it that they were planning in the dinner? well i like the scene were the others goes at the rose mansion and yumi and sachiko almost caught..gosh the embarrassment they were in hahahahaha...sad there will only one chapter left...hope ther will be a sequel..
Claine24 chapter 18 . 10/27/2012
haha. :))) finally the last chapter. can't wait for it. please update soon.
Honulicious chapter 18 . 10/27/2012
I'm glad the mothers took the news very well. Looks like a happy ending after all. The play was short! Yumi and Sachiko didn't get very far. Ha ha

I'm really disappointed that sachiko and Yumi lied so much to their mothers/teachers...at least keep the story straight. I would be more fearful of parents finding out through others like this...because it can definitely be worse like the principal said. Well good thing u wrote it to turn out well! He he he