Reviews for Will Write for Gil
LaylaEvercrest chapter 3 . 9/17/2015
Oh the ending here kills it for me. I love that you have Seifer wanting to writer more... "I"m TALENTED!" Bwahahha. This is such a great concept. I love it.
LaylaEvercrest chapter 2 . 9/17/2015
This was so awesome! I laughed at this concept so hard! Thank you for making my day better
SilentStarlightSky chapter 2 . 1/19/2015
I loved the premise of Squall and Seifer writing stories and arguing with each other. Squall's Rom Com was my favorite, but I liked them all. There were so many hilarious moments, I couldn't stop laughing out loud. I had so much cute fun with these. Thanks for the great work!
Niqsta chapter 4 . 1/16/2015
Loved it! The whole premise of this makes sense and is incredibly creative. I love how well written it is and how you've described the events in perfect measurements to aid the reader.

While this fic is complete I do like the idea that Squall and Seifer enjoyed writing so much they promise to carry out. It almost gives the reader hopes that one day they'll be more to this. Fingers crossed.
Niqsta chapter 3 . 1/15/2015
Decided I'd come back to this after so long. I actually read this chapter from the volume of works the WIB team put together.

I think so far out of the 3 I've read, this one has to be my favourite. It's got a good mix of romance, humour, sadness and fantasy.

Also, well done on twisting the standard convention. I really thought the knight was Squalland was sure you had made a typo when using to a female pronoun.

Absolutely love this!
BlueAngel7810 chapter 4 . 7/28/2014
I know this is a late review but I still felt like I had to!
I love how you made Squall and Seifer's friendship. Their arguments made me laugh like an idiot in front of my laptop!
I didn't think they would actually keep writing, especially romances but I really like the ending! It was really fun reading these one-shots so thank you for the good laugh and for some, the good thrill.
Bert8813 chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
Defiantly fun to read.
Adonai63 chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
Man, this was an awesome read. Your ideas and how you never seem to run out of them are just incredible. Ever considered continuing with a sequel? This would be like the in-between for My Son's Wedding and a third story for My Knight. That would be just amazing. I hope you'll think about it. The FF8 fandom terribly misses you. :)
Long time reader chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
This isn't a review as much as it is a note. I was 11 when I first read ReCreating Hell and I would sit in front of my desktop anxiously awaiting the release of a new chapter. I'm 21 today. I've never been happier to see a writer come back to this website than right now so thank you and thank you for not deleting any of your stories. They're a part of my adolescence and I never want to see them disappear

That being said, I can't wait to read this
Chamira chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
omgosh so sweet!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
I think the "real life" scenes are just as much fun. I hope you have more in the future!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
"No, you idiot," the door to her left opened and Seifer stuck his head out. "He wants you to be his girlfriend and then bring you to home. Hyne! You're so dense!" - I almost fell over laughing
Angel-Wings Naya chapter 4 . 9/14/2012
Oh, please, please! I'm begging you! Say there's more, or a sequel, or something! :D Pretty pleaseee?!

Angel-Wings Naya chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
HAHAHA! Remind to NEVER eat while I'm reading crack fics! xD I almost chocked by trying not to lagh and keep the bite from my sandwich from flying out of my mouth... :S
Seriously, I have no other comments on that one, as it rendered me speechless! I must say though, I'm glad that, for once, the main heroine was not a damsel in distress and was instead-even if just barely- a knight! :D

Angel-Wings Naya chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
" There was a pause on the other end of the line. "I'd rather not have this option, but if you don't want to get married, I can accept that."
She let out a breath of relief. "Thank you!"
"You can have children without marrying." "

LOL! That single line had me rolling on the floor laughing for at least a couple of minutes! Why can't MY dad be so open-minded too? xD

OK, This fic is full of hilarious lines, but that's one I'd love to see live: " "He likes riding bicycles through fields of flowers and picnics in the country side?" Rinoa raised an eyebrow. " !

I know, I know you don't have to re-read in a review what you wrote yourself, but I can't help re-writing my favorite quotes! I mean, it's so hilarious and the whole story is so damn perfect! _

I seriously LOVE your style! I can't imagine Squall and Seifer of all fictional people writing LOVE stories of all things and PUBLISH them in a magazine! Although, I can imagine them competing for the reviews! xD

49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »