Reviews for WELCOME TO ABSOLUTION
owtwo chapter 4 . 4/29
Your a great author you know that? "Say something I won't give up on you" yep, I've been daily checking for your update. So I won't really give up. By the way, I still didn't say my gratitude to you for creating this plot. So a big thank you! Well if you have already decided to give up on this, I understand and will respect your decision. Just know that you're a good writer and I am happy to encounter your story. So again. Thank you. :)
Lacus and cagalli friendship? Love it! And is kira inlove with cagalli or is that sibling love? Damn! I really hate flay. And oh for my pairing, i am hardcore asucaga but shinnxcagalli moment won't hurt especially if it'll make athrun jealous.

Also, this had no been updated for the last two years i see. But plead don't give this up. Your story is great! And you said that you slit ths chapter into two so I'm really hoping that you post the chapters. Thanks!
Ohmy! Who is that man? How dare he hurt cagalli! Loving some cagalli kicking ass again (too bad gsd ruined her character) anyway there are many questions and this mystery of her condition is intriguing! Good job!
Whatda? On that screen oh damn. And we share the same sentiments, i hate flay and yuna.
Wow! Badass cagalli huh? This is interesting.
asucaga fan chapter 4 . 4/29
It's been long and my friend and I decided to pester you after 2years. Where is that chapter 5? Accio! Haha! Still waiting.
anon chapter 4 . 4/29
How come I just encounter this story now? This is wonderful! Amazing! A masterpiece even. Good job, author!
guest chapter 3 . 4/29
Hey yo! 4chapters and you got me so hooked up! Where's chapter 5? You sure did get 10 reviews since the last update. And yes. I recommend your story to my friends. So sad that this seems abandoned. But my fingers are still crossed.
owtwo chapter 4 . 4/29
It's been more than three years, and i really wish that you'll update and finish this story. I remember when this was published amd I'm constantly checking for updates every week. But you suddenly stop. Please finish? You're story is so damn good.
ransom chapter 4 . 7/7/2014
try not to hold your reviewers for ransom...
Yue no Kitsune chapter 4 . 7/5/2014
I love how you made cagalli kick-ass... I have always have her as my favorite character and reading a fanfic that makes her awesome is AWESOME!

as for the paring...can't cagalli have all three of them ?! (Kira Athrun and Shinn) I don't want Kira to end up with Lacus...nor do I want Shinn to end up with Luna/Stella or for Athrun to end up with Meyrin/lacus or whoever...

you know...Stella looks like Cagalli...is she a clone of hers? I always thought of that ever since I saw her in GSD...

I wonder what Kira and Cagalli are talking about in the video...and how come Flay is there? please tell me Flay is not alive in this fic...I hate her...she is the most annoying character I have the misfortune of ever seeing..

please update soon! I want to read the continuation of this fic and who Cagalli is...why did Kira say that "it MATTERS if you die"...its not due to them being siblings is it?

anyways, more power to you

ja ne
Dinah chapter 4 . 1/18/2014
Update update update pleeeeaaassseeee! I couldnt fathom on why Ive missed reading this story. Its already 5am and I am still re reading this all over again.
urmamaroxs chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
this is the... i don't know... 30th or 50th time i'm re-reading?
please update soon! please please please!
anonymous chapter 4 . 9/19/2013
when are you going to update...? you already have a ton of reviews! PLEASE UPDATE IT'S BEEN A YEAR :(
freedomesjustice chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
Please make the final pairing is ShinnxCagalli