Reviews for WELCOME TO ABSOLUTION
Shadowdog145 chapter 5 . 6/30
HI umm yeah I was wandering if you stopped your supernatural fanfic if so I really hope you would start it back up please I really love it
owtwo chapter 5 . 12/24/2015
Merry christmas! Life as been busy but im still interested with your story. Hope you update soon. Great job as always.
Uchi-Pink chapter 5 . 9/3/2015
This is...omg... probably the best fic I've ever read. The thrill is killing me! Written very well and I have to say, leaves me breathless with every twist and turn. Oh my...

I hope you update real soon. This is so sooo promising. I was kinda disappointed in way, there's been only 5 chapters I could read. Considering the gap when it was first published on the site and the update date, I am crossing fingers, have it not abandoned please! I am telling you this is a great read. I specifically love the parts whenever the video clips would be shown and the interaction between Cagalli and the three boys. But yeah, that one with Athrun on the last chapter was the real thrill! And as for the pairing, I think I'd stick with AsuCaga. They have too much history and drama not to be together.
Dear author, maybe you could update soon? :) would really love to see more of this :)
littlemsstrawberry chapter 4 . 7/27/2015
And as for my pairing, I'm Asucaga all the way! But I want hints of Shinn/Cagalli and it'll be nice for Kira and Cagalli to be very close and protective siblings
littlemsstrawberry chapter 5 . 7/26/2015
Love it! Please update soon
Rookie chapter 5 . 7/25/2015
ShinnxCagalli ftw I just love the crack pairing between them
Ostagar chapter 5 . 7/24/2015
You know, your story is very good and very unique. It's sad that you update too long, though. And you're a bit pathetic, if I may say so, asking for a NUMBER of reviews. LOL.
destroyer4502 chapter 5 . 7/22/2015
good story please update soon btw nice story pick for chapter 5.
Nara chapter 4 . 7/21/2015
Wow! You are amazing at setting this series of events and video clips up. I loved the narrative around each pair! I really wonder what Cagalli is feeling in all of this.I hope she isn't that heartless, she never struck me as 100% ORB enough to let someone be happy for a moment and then crush them. In fact I feel like she had a rant about that. Is Durandal going to try to take advantage of this?

Definitely still hardcore CagallixAthrun, but the ShinxCagalli is interesting because he can't help being obsessed with her while he is figuring his marbles out (I always got that feeling). KiraxCagalli could have hints but really it should just turn into really intense protectiveness IMO. Athrun still has to work his indecisiveness out before he can kick trash, but we all know that after he gets his story straight, he gets it done.
inuyasha112 chapter 5 . 7/21/2015
Even with you not beta -ing this, it is still very well written! Congrats! Whenever I write...well lets just not talk about that...

P.S. KiraCaga !
ZGMFHawke chapter 5 . 7/21/2015
This has been a really interesting read, and I hope that you continue. I'm going to vote for CagallixShinn...
Asucagalove chapter 5 . 7/21/2015
I am addicted!
urmamaroxs chapter 5 . 7/21/2015
OMFG! AN UPDATE! HAHAHA!
I love this story and thought it was dead but I added it anyway. This plot is so exciting! Please don't let the next update be such a long wait. Great story!
deceitful devil chapter 4 . 5/6/2015
i like this story...are you going to continue it?
XD
owtwo chapter 4 . 4/29/2015
Your a great author you know that? "Say something I won't give up on you" yep, I've been daily checking for your update. So I won't really give up. By the way, I still didn't say my gratitude to you for creating this plot. So a big thank you! Well if you have already decided to give up on this, I understand and will respect your decision. Just know that you're a good writer and I am happy to encounter your story. So again. Thank you. :)