Reviews for Murder of Crows
TeresaLynne chapter 1 . 3/11
Very interesting... I loved seeing the gang going after Spike! Thanks for posting this! :)
BNGwarrior chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
An awesome fic, Have you given any thought to doing just maybe a spin-off, even just a one paragraph telling of a Giles Crow, maybe a Murder of Crows 2.0 featuring Giles Crow who's after Ethen
Kalla-El chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
I love all the Crow movies and the tv series, It was a wonderful idea bringing Buffy, Xander and Willow into the story.
The Murder of Crows was an ingenius idea.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
All three of them. Cool. I like the idea of them being together so much better than getting revenge for the others' untimely demise. I'm curious to see if you'll do anything with this, though I doubt it. Great fic.
black canary chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Loved it. I hope that there will be a sequel. Definitely going to my favorites.
Harry2 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Now this, THIS is a YAHF story that I can sink my teeth into! I suspect that we will be seeing a lot more of this version of Buffy. Xander, and Willow in the future.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Any chance of a sequal?
karthik9 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
LadyKatherine29 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Now this was an epic idea. Exteremly well carried out. Nice to see D'Hoffryn show up as well. He's very under used which is a compleat crime. Giles, Spike, Angel all very nicely done. Everything fit together very nicely. This was very, very good. I enjoyed each part, and found it to be very pull you in. Everything was very well thought out and exteremly good.