Reviews for Demigods Undercover
EllaAnnieGrace chapter 7 . 7/8
Selina Beauregard and Charles Beckendorf, of course, and I guess Hades.
Don't know what Americans call them but Canadians call them swimsuits
2 things
1 can you sat what grade instead of junior cause I have no idea what that means
2 if they're looking for demigods shouldn't they be at a middle school instead of a high school cause grade 7 is when people turn 13 that or grade 8 which is also middle school
May a Chance chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
I detest french, I believe. Yeah, swimsuits.
Dizzy And Dead chapter 13 . 3/19/2014
I take it that this was the start of The Heroes Of Olympus.
Dizzy And Dead chapter 12 . 3/19/2014
221B? Seriously! Go Sherlock! Do you watch Sherlock on BBC? I am such a Cumberbitch. (fan of Benedict Cumberbatch)
Dizzy And Dead chapter 7 . 3/19/2014
S and C are for Silena and Charlie Beckendorf. Are you a brit? you type weirdly, like maths instead of math or breaths instead of breath. I am not trying to be a hater.
CallToMuster chapter 12 . 6/30/2013
Do you watch the show "Sherlock" on BBC 1? If so, I caught the reference!
I am that Writer chapter 13 . 6/22/2013
Wow… this is a really cool story. I love how Simon’s and Roxanne’s claiming turned out. And the end was sad and depressing, but it was also a good way to end this story. Everyone was really in-character and I love your original characters. Great job!

-I am that Writer
MultiplyingIcicles chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
Your French is absolulty correct!
MetalGod14 chapter 13 . 1/31/2013
Cute story. Thanks for writing.
-MG14
ElmoTheProcrastinator chapter 13 . 1/31/2013
Er ma gosh! Great story! I'm assuming it leads to TLH? Coolies...
Guest chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
im fluent in french and "tante" means aunt
bronzie chapter 13 . 1/20/2013
It's so sad that this brilliant story has come to an end :'( still, this was a wonderful chapter although you put a lot in brackets.

I like the way you combined it with the Heroes of Olympus series. It's so sweet that Annabeth went to check on Percy all the time, I could imagine everything you described really well :D I liked the bit with the cute shy smile at the table, I can really see that in my head.

I hope you manage to get 175 reviews though!

SHAMELESS SELF-PROMOTION FOR THE WIN!

CelestialBronzeLightning
PercabethAndZebrasFTW chapter 13 . 1/19/2013
Aww! I'm so sad this is over. The ending killed me. I was hoping you'd say there were a couple more chapters left. :(

You're an amazing author, and I can't wait to read your future stories. :D

XOXO,