Reviews for What's In A Name?
PinkLemonade23 chapter 17 . 8/18/2014
OMG! I lovvvve this story!
pookaire chapter 17 . 11/9/2013
I've long waited for this story! Thank you for finishing it and here's hoping for one more. Silver and Gold and The Steeplechase are two of my very favourite fanfics, for the wonderful relationships and humour in this big, extended family, but also for the extremely romantic adult scenes. I must admit, I did miss that feature in this story. Hoss and his stalwart heart and sense of propriety made up for it though. Congratulations on another lovely piece of work.
AureaD chapter 17 . 11/10/2013
Lovly ending. Thank you so much for another great story. Looking forward to Joe's story, which I assume is coming to complete the Bridal Bonanza Series.
I hope so.
islaboe chapter 17 . 11/9/2013
I am so glad that Hoss and Mercy are happy and looking forward to gettting married again, and how sweet was it of Hoss to get her pearls back for her, and little Naomi announcing that they were outside kissing that was so funny and brilliant to add in. I loved this story and hope that there will be a sequel ?
BettyHT chapter 17 . 11/8/2013
Hoss is such a sweetheart and I'm so glad he found someone to love him for he deserves it.
guest chapter 15 . 11/6/2013
Ilove your story!
Different Guest chapter 14 . 11/6/2013
So glad to see you continued the story - and the Barney really came through as an attorney. Now for Hoss and Mercy . . . .
islaboe chapter 16 . 11/7/2013
Poor Mercy she did the right thing but her mother is not of sound mind and has a different idea fo how things should have been, but Mercy still did the right thing which I think deep down she knows, and she has Hoss and the Cartwrights to love and care for her now.
BettyHT chapter 16 . 11/7/2013
Hoss is such a good man, and Mercy is so lucky to have him. I like the way you have portrayed Eudora's illness and its cause which is realistic and so very sad at the same time. Well done chapter answering a lot of questions.
islaboe chapter 15 . 11/7/2013
Poor Mercy she did the right thing saving her mothers life and what a way for her mother to repay her, but thank goodness the Cartwrights understand she had to do it and are going to stand by her and if they do I'm sure the town will too
islaboe chapter 14 . 11/7/2013
Foster was determined to ruin her teaching abilities and glad he didn't get away with it, and Hoss does love her and I think with time and seeing her with him the town will get over it too soon enough
AureaD chapter 15 . 11/7/2013
What wonderful support from the Cartwrights. Well, it was to be expected. However, I agree that the townspeople will still have their objections. How on earth can Mercy and Hoss live with that?
BettyHT chapter 15 . 11/6/2013
Well Mercy's mother seems to be as bad as her father and neither one is a decent parent. I hope that somehow Mercy can be vindicated in people's eyes for what she did was no crime.
AureaD chapter 14 . 11/6/2013
So nice to have you back. I'm sorry to hear of your troubles. But hope now everything is okay and you are back with us and your story.
GoldDustAngel chapter 14 . 11/5/2013
Yay-you're back-sorry to hear about the Hurricane/Illness combo that took you away from us. Glad to have a new chapter in this saga once again-it was worth the wait!