Reviews for Hundred Acre Warehouse
Freewing Alchemist chapter 13 . 12/25/2012
Thank you for sharing this Story with me.

I am sorry that I did not write a review earlier but I would like to say thank you.
It was a very entertaining piece and I'm glad I got a chance to read it.
You had such great depth and the characters where just like they were in the show.

It was really fun to read and I hope that I get to read any other that will come out
I hope that my work will end up half as good. Ha.

Than you again
Best wish in the future
Freewing Alchemist
WeBuiltThePyramids chapter 6 . 12/23/2012
Ah, Steve, always going missing and causing troubles. (Thinking of Love Sick now!) I really am intrigued by what is going on in the Warehouse - it's just as interesting to me as the Winnie the Pooh plot!
WeBuiltThePyramids chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
I'll be upfront and say I don't ship Pete/Myka (or any pairing on the show), and this fic wasn't listed as romance but I have a feeling that's where it's going, but I'm going to read on anyway because the premise of this fic is so crazily intriguing, I want to find out what mischief Roo is up to, and I am very excited for an agent to get 'whammied' related to this artifact, and also more about the Claudia and Artie storyline!
WeBuiltThePyramids chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
I kinda really like how Pete was struggling to have a straight face while asking about the fudge - even after the Agents began taking that question seriously, I have no idea to this day how they manage to ask that seriously!
WeBuiltThePyramids chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
Couple of typos in this chapter - it's "artifact" and not "artefact" so that distracted me a little bit. But other than that, good chapter! Definitely wondering where the girl went! And I love episodes where the Warehouse is messing with them, so good side plot, as well. :)
WeBuiltThePyramids chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
JINKSEY! :D I was so iffy on him at first, and then late season three I thought he was a bad guy, I know we were supposed to but I totally fell for it, and now I adore him beyond words and I got this grin on my face when you had him show up. :D

Anyway, back to the story, I can totally see why this would bother Myka - I know if I found out that something I loved as a child had severely negative qualities to it that would hurt people, I would feel as if my childhood had been taken away from me. And I like how you show how well Pete and Myka know each other, even in the subtle sense. They really are great partners!
WeBuiltThePyramids chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Just started reading this after a friend referenced it, and I really like it so far! (And I totally didn't know that Rabbit and Owl and Gopher were added later - such a shame, because I totally ship Rabbit/Tigger. :P ) Can't wait to read more, off to chapter two now!
moxy chapter 13 . 12/11/2012
I loved this story, and merry Christmas! I can't wait for April haha
xoRetributionox chapter 13 . 12/11/2012
Great ending for a great fic! Good luck with your other story.
Kalin Greyv chapter 13 . 12/10/2012
I'm glad you had fun writing it. And I had just as much fun writing it. So as per my usual end comment, keep up the great work!
clarinetto14 chapter 13 . 12/10/2012
Great end! Your whole story was great and I think you nailed the characters perfectly!
snoble24 chapter 13 . 12/10/2012
oh my god i loved it. great story do please write more and try and remember it is spelled artifact
oldmoviewatcher chapter 13 . 12/10/2012
Yay! I'm excited to see the work you come up with for Warehouse 13. We can never have too many Pyka stories!
Kalin Greyv chapter 12 . 12/3/2012
The dogs male. So don't worry about that. Excellent job on the writing as usual. Keep up the good work.
xoRetributionox chapter 12 . 12/3/2012
Great chapter! I'm so glad Myka is okay. And I think you're right about Trailer being a boy.