Reviews for Spiked
Miss-Tyk chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
Awesome
JeuxDeVagues chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
She's kind of hoping he falls over. That would be fun. - That WOULD be fun. And not too unrealistic.

"Apples," he whispers. - Awww

Beckett is already scary enough, but in dominatrix get-up with the voice and the whip, no wonder Castle couldn't handle it. She still probably doesn't realize how little it takes with him... but yeah, hot and sweet and true, as always. They're definitely going to be more than okay.
sxcthing123 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Hahaha go Beckett!
Cora Clavia chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
AHAHAHAHA. Oh funny.
LilithL2 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
i loved it. What i loved the most was the change that Kate made between the game and the real care for Rick, the way she changed the tone to a real sweet one.
i loved how Kate sounded (in paper) when she talked.. congratulations.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
This was amazing! You are sooooo good at what you do. Just the best! I was wondering, if you have time, would you considering writing a fic to this prompt:

Andrew Marlowe said that one of Kate’s fears now that Castle and her have slept together is that he might not be interested in her anymore. What if the end scene of After The Storm is Kate asking Castle to tell her he loves her?

I think you'd rock this one! Don't worry if you don't wanna, but if you I look forward to it!
anon chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Cute and fun, great story.
leuska chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
LOL,so gorgeous!i adored the idea that he was scared her, because yes, something about castle tells me he might be the milder type of the duo and yes,Kate can be scary as hell even without the role play,lol. I really enjoyed how extremely in character this fic was,really!*LOVE*
Kaz chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Wow different but really really good! Loved Laine in it too. Kaz
ggfan01 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Wow. Love the idea that he was actually scared and that Kate called Lanie up to talk about it!
janinsc chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Very entertaining and kind of sweet.
International08 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Seriously, I don't know how you take a tweet about spiky shoes and turn it into this lovely and tender look at their relationship. Really wonderful job, Emma.
chezchuckles chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
LOL. I do not even *know* about this tweet, and I'm not sure I want to, cause of spoilers, but just the *idea* of that being a possibility...LOVE. awesome. I don't know why it makes me so happy that Castle freaked out, but it soooo does. That's awesome. I mean, he has Kate, why does he need role-play, right?
Mathiilde3 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I should be sleeping so this will be short but I just wanted to say that it was really, really wonderful! I love the talk between the girls, it was so sweet and Kate and Castle were just adorable. It was really great!

Mathilde