Reviews for Spiked
Inglenook chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Oh! This had me in splits! Still laughing! :D
Kate Christie chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
You are just too much. I love it. So fun and so ridiculously sexy, and then completely deep and warm and sweet. And can I say how much I love it that you have them recognizing a 6 month anniversary at all? :) Yay for Marta and her tweets.
SparkleMouse chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I'm up in the 7:00 hour on a weekend for some unknown reason and this was a good wake up call. I love that he was scared of her. I mean she probably IS scary but oh his face. I can just picture his adorable face. I love the position of their hug - her standing, his head on her ribs. I am such a sucker for that position for some reason.

Is it bad I knew exactly what shoes you were discussing before I even saw it on Tumblr? Because for years I have lusted after those shoes (I'm 4'11. Heels are my go to.)

Love the convo with Lanie but their night does sound super nice. They're so CUTE.

Really enjoyed this :)
FCN chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Ah, this didn't go the direction I thought. What a fun and unexpectedly sweet story. Really well done.
Tycho77 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Poor Rick. There must be a back story to this fear?
microgirl chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I really, really liked this. I liked how you had them face a problem that didn't involve the usual issues (like Johanna's case) and had them tackle something more real, like someone's limits. I liked that Kate listened, and responded instantly and that she was still okay with eating ice cream and cuddling without the hot sex. Very, very great job!
wp1fan chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Hilarious and sexy and sweet, all. What a wonderful combo.
Mark C chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
This was great.

I can understand why Rick would react the way he did to Kate in her getup because of the day he had. What made it worse, especially for Kate, was that it was done on their six month anniversary and Kate wanted to do something special. You did a great job with Kate getting ready and all the way to Rick not liking it to what they did instead.

Kate talking to Lanie probably helped a little for her to get over it. Loved Lanie's reaction to what they did instead, cuddling with ice cream and watching movies. Lanie did reassure Kate especially by saying that she would be thrilled if her boyfriend did that for her.

The ending was great.
klindsay chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Awesome, and amazingly, believeable! Finally, he used the safe word. I just knew he was all talk. :-)
Macahol84 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
At first from the title I thought this was going to be about beach volleyball then I saw the picture of the heels and knew I was wrong lol. The was a great chapter
ilovemclife chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Ugh excellent. Love it!
AudreyJ1 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Castle scared, Beckett on the prowl. Loved how you wrote it. The chat with Lanie was great.
BlueOrchid96 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Cute story. Thanks for sharing!
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Hahaha! I bet dominatrix Kate IS scary. Love this.
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Haha nice. I liked it a lot
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »