Reviews for Spiked
pkl chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Who would have thought? LOL!
sam chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I have to work today.*yikes* actually I'm on a break right now and this story totally made my day. I love it. it's definitely not the usual story. now preparing the files for the next budget meeting as horrible as ten min ago
ref51907 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Love it. Absolutely love it. You hit a home run with this one. Castle actually scared and Kate being the one that wondered if she messed things up. I really hope this new season is full of moments like these.

Erik
Caskett1 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Wow. It's amazing what people come up with just by looking at a picture / caption on twitter (I assume since you used the picture of the shoes Marta Evry tweeted that's where you got the idea from?). I love it. And I have to say your description of Castle is spot on. I think he is a pretty adventurous guy in the bedroom, but when it comes to a dominatrix I think he reaches his limit. Just thinking about the dom ep back in season 2 makes me laugh out loud. The guy was terrified when he went undercover with Beckett. Deep down he's a big softie. Thanks for writing this.
Liv Wilder chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
This story was amazing. It took a while different direction than I was anticipating (as I'm sure you meant) and I had a smile on my face from start to finish. I'm a grown-up, but I'm still going to say 'awesome'!

Thanks,

Liv
halaci chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I see Martha Emry's tweet was definitely an inspiration :)).

Good to see something new and funny from you, I missed your humour.
soulsinstarlight chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Omg. I love you. So many dom fics out there, and so many are exactly how you put it..."A swing and a miss." Because as much as these characters talk the big talk, you're the first i've read to explore the idea that Castle is too much of a softie to buy into the entire role playing experience without some hesitation...or total and utter panic. LOL Love the spin you put on this, very true to character, at least by my mind.
BlueTigress chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Lol great story! :D Lol castle being scared! :D
read-travel-coffee chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Oh my gosh. This was just too funny!
NCISchick chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
this is not the thing to read before going to babysit! but who cares! I LOVED IT! :D
White Bishop chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
AMAZING! This is the perfect romance, sweet awkward and a little spicy.
GraeLeigh3 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Hmm very nice fic ...funny and great to see that for the innuendos and jokes Castle made in the show, he'd be scared of this role play (great details, Kate would look stunning). Love the simple cuddle and had a great laugh when imagining the pic he texted her.
Great job once more!