Reviews for Half Remembered Past
Koragg chapter 4 . 1/22/2015
Wow that was quite a way to draw him out!
Koragg chapter 3 . 1/22/2015
Hm so was Daniel possessing her or did she just channel his past?
Koragg chapter 2 . 1/22/2015
Noo he died! T.T. That made me so sad when it was revieled he was a ghost! But good intro into the HP universe. Curious about what happens next
Koragg chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
Poor Daniel! He is having such a rough time and now his leg is broke. I wonder what Aggripa did?
Nice job the story had a lot of detail and i only saw a few words misspelled but nothing major. Like 'Hole' instead of ' Whole'
WolvesandFae chapter 10 . 8/8/2014
I loved this! What a great way to wrap things up! There was just enough action and plot development to really show just how fast paced everything was. I really enjoyed this story, wish there were more like it out there.
Tris PhantomEvans chapter 10 . 8/6/2014
*_* I loved the whole story! Even if it took years for you to finish it! And I really that dream sequence you made, it made me go "OMG IS HARRY GOING TO DIE?!" and "Pff! Just a dream..." Thanks a lot for writing up this Harry Potter/Amnesia: The Dark Descent (in the Prisoner of Azkaban to make it better, I rarely find crossovers with that book T_T), it was amazing! Until next story!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/3/2014
Am glad that everyone was ok at the end of this crossover story !

The Crimson Mage.
Hullo chapter 9 . 4/13/2014
Really enjoying this and looking forward to the next part :)
Tris PhantomEvans chapter 9 . 4/9/2014
OMG you better update or I'll send Grunts and Dementors after you (and probably chocolate afterwards XD)!
999 the 9th chapter 9 . 2/22/2014
I can't wait for the climax!
realisticFantasy chapter 9 . 1/29/2014
Wow, i can't believe it's been so long since the last update! You still planning on finishing this? It's such a unique idea, it'd be a huge shame if it was forever incomplete...
HeidiFox chapter 9 . 9/22/2013
Oh nu not Neville! I finally got around to catching up on your story. oh mah glurd so much. its really good! James bond through everything...
jayswing96 chapter 9 . 9/19/2013
Ooooh! I can't wait for more!
ChaosandMayhem chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
Ahhhh I haven't been reading this and I am so, so sorry for that! I'll try to make up for that starting now!
Anyway...*squirms*
I dunno if I've mentioned it or not, but I love how in-character you keep everyone-especially awesome, I think, was Harry's flash of frustration and anger with Daniel. He's got a temper, and it seems like a lot of people tend to forget that.
And yay for Dumbledore being awesome and Daniel actually being brave for once!
The only thing I would suggest at this point is to include some kind of line break whenever the PoV or scene changes-the sudden jump is a bit jarring.
\O/
Keep up the great work!
HeidiFox chapter 6 . 7/10/2013
Herpa derpa! But anyway Did you mean a pensieve? Or however the hell ya spell it?
Pensieve...penseive? No no...pretty sure its pensieve. Memory vat is awesome too! Ha...Surplus memories! Now available at Cosco!
But, me gusta mucha mi amiga. Also! Work on Amnesia with friends!