Reviews for Monsters vs Aliens: The babysitters
M. Shaneice chapter 6 . 11/27/2013
I loved that. I love how you said that doc had an English accent. I just love Dr cockroach. I love fanfics about him. You sir/or Ms did a great...no excellent job. You get 100000)/100 stars and thumbsup. Keep it up. :)
ginx chapter 7 . 2/16/2013
1. yes you should make a sequel
2. i loved this story the emotion the excitement
3. if in the sequel can we explore more of the personal life of the doc like meeting his parents?
4. thanks for reading my epinions and i would LOVE a sequel
Celestial Rainstorm chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
Ethan...nice name. :)
Celestial Rainstorm chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
Aww. The boys gotta take care of a baby. Okay, let's see where this goes...
Celestial Rainstorm chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Okay, a pretty good start...but why is all the dialogue in italics.
And puppy slippers? Give the poor man some dignity!
Ejmaiclky9 chapter 7 . 9/15/2012
Dr. Cockroach can be so mothering
Guest chapter 7 . 8/25/2012
This rocked please make a sequel. :)
Monster Girl chapter 7 . 8/13/2012
Yeah! They got Ethan back. whoo hoo! And sweet! Monger let them keep the little guy. I knew he was soft teddy bear under all the military seriousness. And yes I would like to see a sequel. Keep up the good work.
Monster Girl chapter 5 . 8/12/2012
Aw! So cute! Ethan thinks is his papa. And who are those two sleazeballs? They better not hurt Ethan or else. ( Pulling out a big mallet behind my back)
Darby chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
I can't wait until chapter five!
Monster Girl chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
I love this story. I have always been a fan of the classic horror monsters and Monster vs Aliens is one of my favorite movies. I think Dr. C would make a great dad. I hope Monger doesn't find Ethan. Keep up the great job.
TheSpriteOfJayum chapter 7 . 8/13/2012
Yay! Cute story! The sequel, it's all up to you. Ya did great!
TheSpriteOfJayum chapter 6 . 8/13/2012
Aww, nice bedtime story ya got there. And oooh...sounds like there's gonna be a heck of something next chap. And good luck cuz surgeries are no fun.
TheSpriteOfJayum chapter 5 . 8/12/2012
Awwww, Ethan...poor Doc XD Can't wait to read more of this cute story.
Monster Girl chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
Aw how cute. I like this story. Dr. C has always been my favorite monster. Keep up the good work. I hope General Monger doesn't find Ethan. ( looking around suspiciously.)