Reviews for Swan Siren
Cyborg chapter 1 . 2/5
Did Drosselmeyer get lessons from Kyubey?
Tsukino musume chapter 14 . 8/19/2014
Dear Jesus, this has to bee the best comedy evah.
But I love that Fakir won Ahiru, in front of half he school, withut even trying. That awesome he is. I love how you paint him, he's a mysterious, sexy, badass dancer knight and he knows it.
Kaiorven chapter 51 . 7/16/2014
It is a really touching ending. :) Your best writing seems to come out with either tragedy/poignancy.
Just a general comment: I do think that since your story ending is anchored on being in the realm of stories, you could have developed it more in the earlier narrative.
Still, a thoroughly enjoyable read overall!
InYuJi chapter 51 . 7/16/2014
Can I just say...beautiful ending. At first I was all "noooo, so bittersweet." But no. You surprised me. And I'm really glad. They found each other *crying silently*
The Time Traveler chapter 51 . 7/14/2014
Wonderful ending. Excellent job. :)
Hanonymous chapter 51 . 7/11/2014
Oh, wow. That was stunning. A perfect ending to a gorgeous story.
VanillaDreamFran chapter 51 . 7/11/2014
Oh that epilogue was fricking amazing, it made me tear up too.
James Birdsong chapter 50 . 7/10/2014
Good work
Hanonymous chapter 50 . 7/8/2014
... what?
VanillaDreamFran chapter 50 . 7/8/2014
Woah, that ending was intense. So now Fakir is like Mytho was when he lost the pieces of his heart, and Drosselmeyer got the tragic ending he intended. This story has been marvelous from start to finish. I look forward very much to the epilogue.
Kaiorven chapter 49 . 4/24/2014
;_; I can see the tragedy looming.

I think the scene with Femio at the beginning was probably the most poignant rendition of him that I've ever seen. Especially since he's usually played for humour/ridiculousness.

I really liked the references Drosselmeyer planted. Well, okay, I only recognised the Titanic, but I suspect one of them is Shakespeare!

I really liked the parallel drawn between Fakir and Rue, and Mytho recognising Rue and their mutual sacrifice was really sweet. I'm still a bit iffy about Ahiru and Rue, since the only kind thing I remember Rue doing was warning Ahiru at the very beginning and then letting Ahiru dance as Odette/Odile in the production...

Ahh! So close to the end! So close!
The Time Traveler chapter 49 . 4/22/2014
Nice job! Can't wait to see how it ends! :)
LauParisi chapter 49 . 4/21/2014
You are gifted. Extremely and beautifully gifted. I absolutely love love LOVE everything about this story, the way you've written it, the way your ending if, EVERYTHING. Please please please update soon! I can't wait to see how this incredibly tale ends!
Symphony's Feather chapter 49 . 4/20/2014
I love your descriptions! They're so poetic!

Can't wait for the 2nd part of the finale!

-Feather
BowtieBeats chapter 49 . 4/18/2014
OMG IVE BEEN WAITING FOR SO LONG FOR THIS CHAPTER, I CANT WAIT FOR PART 2 WHOOP WHOOP