Reviews for Swan Siren
Riliane101 chapter 14 . 6/19
I love this chapter!
Mimirou-shika-love chapter 51 . 4/13
I have finally read all of it. Not exactly what I was expecting. I have no clue what actually happened in the end? Was it that if she kept spinning stories of hope and tranquility, she would finally make a world where Fakir was himself again? Was it that if she did like he wrote in his last words, she would be able to see him again! I mean, Drosselmeyer did win. He got the tragedy he wanted. Rue and Mytho did end up together forever, just not in the living world. I understand by what you said about it being bittersweet. Not really the ending anyone would have wished for. At this point, I don't even know if Ahiru even knows what she wants anymore. She has the power to make any story she wanted, but for some reason she was still unhappy because Fakir was just a shell, like how Mytho was in the beginning. It was a very good story, even though I didn't exactly agree with the ending, I can appreciate it for what it is.
Mimirou-shika-love chapter 32 . 4/12
First off, I would like to say that this story is absolutely making me crazy (in a good way). The amount of emotions I go through reading this story is probably the same amount of emotions that each character go through. This chapter in particular is breaking my heart. You can clearly see how much Fakir wants Ahiru to just explain herself and to understand the truth. He wants to be wrong so they can laugh at how much of an idiot he is and go back to how things were before. Ahiru just wants to protect Fakir. She doesn't even care that she would be turned into a duck in the long run. It is an incredibly tragic chapter. They both want to protect the person they love and it in turn is making it tragic for themselves. If Fakir had done this in the beginning before Ahiru was cursed, then they both would be happy at this second. This chapter makes me want to cry. Just thought I would leave this review for this chapter now while I was feeling a whirlwind of emotions. Thanks for making an amazing story. I hope the ending makes me feel this much. :)
Cyborg chapter 1 . 2/5
Did Drosselmeyer get lessons from Kyubey?
Tsukino musume chapter 14 . 8/19/2014
Dear Jesus, this has to bee the best comedy evah.
But I love that Fakir won Ahiru, in front of half he school, withut even trying. That awesome he is. I love how you paint him, he's a mysterious, sexy, badass dancer knight and he knows it.
Taerisi chapter 51 . 7/16/2014
It is a really touching ending. :) Your best writing seems to come out with either tragedy/poignancy.
Just a general comment: I do think that since your story ending is anchored on being in the realm of stories, you could have developed it more in the earlier narrative.
Still, a thoroughly enjoyable read overall!
InYuJi chapter 51 . 7/16/2014
Can I just say...beautiful ending. At first I was all "noooo, so bittersweet." But no. You surprised me. And I'm really glad. They found each other *crying silently*
The Time Traveler chapter 51 . 7/14/2014
Wonderful ending. Excellent job. :)
Hanonymous chapter 51 . 7/11/2014
Oh, wow. That was stunning. A perfect ending to a gorgeous story.
VanillaDreamFran chapter 51 . 7/11/2014
Oh that epilogue was fricking amazing, it made me tear up too.
James Birdsong chapter 50 . 7/10/2014
Good work
Hanonymous chapter 50 . 7/8/2014
... what?
VanillaDreamFran chapter 50 . 7/8/2014
Woah, that ending was intense. So now Fakir is like Mytho was when he lost the pieces of his heart, and Drosselmeyer got the tragic ending he intended. This story has been marvelous from start to finish. I look forward very much to the epilogue.
Taerisi chapter 49 . 4/24/2014
;_; I can see the tragedy looming.

I think the scene with Femio at the beginning was probably the most poignant rendition of him that I've ever seen. Especially since he's usually played for humour/ridiculousness.

I really liked the references Drosselmeyer planted. Well, okay, I only recognised the Titanic, but I suspect one of them is Shakespeare!

I really liked the parallel drawn between Fakir and Rue, and Mytho recognising Rue and their mutual sacrifice was really sweet. I'm still a bit iffy about Ahiru and Rue, since the only kind thing I remember Rue doing was warning Ahiru at the very beginning and then letting Ahiru dance as Odette/Odile in the production...

Ahh! So close to the end! So close!
The Time Traveler chapter 49 . 4/22/2014
Nice job! Can't wait to see how it ends! :)