Reviews for Persona 3 Portable: Restart
xaxiel1572 chapter 22 . 5/7
I'm really going to miss Izumi T_T
stoke66 chapter 22 . 5/2
does the story getting closer to the ending? i wanna see more of haruka
PhantasmaXw chapter 22 . 5/1
At some chapter the story felt a bit rushed, i think it started at chp 18 maybe..? but your writing are still good tho

By the way, i really love how you make haruka as the mysterious yet having humanly trait despite neither a human or shadow. And the bond she forged with Hamuko is steadily growing more, love the event that showing those especially since the festival..

wish to see more interaction between minato and haruka though.. :). since they both had similiar qualities as hamuko are..

anyway, please keep updating if possible.. XD good luck!
AtsushiLiezl chapter 3 . 5/1
Is Minato part of the team? Does he even have powers?
xaxiel1572 chapter 21 . 1/20
Glad that you're back but I kinda feel sad for Izumi and I hope Chidori doesn't die this time or Shinji either.
Nightlyy chapter 21 . 1/20
Underrated story. There are a few errors here and there but you convey the feels pretty well, especially in those sad one-shot of yours. Remember reading this ages ago and well, nice to see another persona writer on board. Cheers!
icecold1039 chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
Seems to be at least three mistakes in the AN.
roughstar333 chapter 20 . 4/2/2015
Yami, you are one of the best underrated persona fic writers I have ever read. After binge reading this in 3 days, this story is so refreshing compared to others like "Persona 3: Fairly English Story". Let me tell you why. While you introduce OCs, you don't make them flat, you make them fit the story pretty well. Another reason is that this is the most natural progression of romance between Minato/Makoto and Hamuko I have read in fiction. I hope you continue writing and not abandon this story.
sincerely, roughstar333
Byzan chapter 20 . 5/19/2014
I think you did a good job. Especially at the date and The Summer festival, which is all of this chapter. All of it seems natural. Well, except the fact that on the date, they keep bumped with anything related to other girls. But, I still like it.
There is some grammar mistakes, only a little. I still understand the story, all of it. So it wasn't that great mistakes compared to great story in it.
Keep it up, okay. And fast. I'm waiting for the next one...
No, you should take it easy, no need to rush. Just make it at same pace so I can enjoy your story like always.
Thanks for your hardworks. And thanks for the great chapter, I was waiting for this moment to happen...
MagatsuIza chapter 20 . 4/29/2014
Subarashi is all I can say to the story
Iyth chapter 20 . 4/27/2014
Well, thank you for the chapter. Awesome, and fluffy. I love the fluff, and it does develop that characters quite a bit as well. Minato is still being him, and great with his personality, and Hamuko is changing, like how a regular person is when approached by romance, so great job showing that. Have fun writing.
MinaxMina Fan chapter 19 . 3/30/2014
I can't wait for the next chapter! They're going out on a date ! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Is the pairing in this story MinakoxMinato?

:D :D :D
Guest chapter 19 . 3/29/2014
i love it pls write more!:-)
silgain chapter 19 . 2/21/2014
I cant wait for the next chapter..
Its a date.. A date..
Afiana Arch chapter 19 . 1/26/2014
Aaaaaauuuuuw! The ending it's just too sweet.. baka minato, dont take your shirt in front of lady :v
It's finally heeeeeeereeeee! XD
I live the battle scene and what's going on with haruka? I kind of confuse about her...
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »