Reviews for Persona 3 Portable: Restart
Byzan chapter 20 . 5/19/2014
I think you did a good job. Especially at the date and The Summer festival, which is all of this chapter. All of it seems natural. Well, except the fact that on the date, they keep bumped with anything related to other girls. But, I still like it.
There is some grammar mistakes, only a little. I still understand the story, all of it. So it wasn't that great mistakes compared to great story in it.
Keep it up, okay. And fast. I'm waiting for the next one...
No, you should take it easy, no need to rush. Just make it at same pace so I can enjoy your story like always.
Thanks for your hardworks. And thanks for the great chapter, I was waiting for this moment to happen...
MagatsuIza chapter 20 . 4/29/2014
Subarashi is all I can say to the story
Yoshikunitsu chapter 20 . 4/27/2014
Well, thank you for the chapter. Awesome, and fluffy. I love the fluff, and it does develop that characters quite a bit as well. Minato is still being him, and great with his personality, and Hamuko is changing, like how a regular person is when approached by romance, so great job showing that. Have fun writing.
MinaxMina Fan chapter 19 . 3/30/2014
I can't wait for the next chapter! They're going out on a date ! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Is the pairing in this story MinakoxMinato?

:D :D :D
Guest chapter 19 . 3/29/2014
i love it pls write more!:-)
silgain chapter 19 . 2/21/2014
I cant wait for the next chapter..
Its a date.. A date..
Fiana Ocrisielt chapter 19 . 1/26/2014
Aaaaaauuuuuw! The ending it's just too sweet.. baka minato, dont take your shirt in front of lady :v
It's finally heeeeeeereeeee! XD
I live the battle scene and what's going on with haruka? I kind of confuse about her...
Masaru Masuda chapter 19 . 1/25/2014
Thank you for your update. Interesting as always but i seem to feel that you are having troubles with the battle scene. It feels like you are controlling a large number of puppets at one time. But i think that it's good so i don't have anything to complain about. The twists just keep getting interesting. Keep up the good work.
Yoshikunitsu chapter 19 . 1/24/2014
I felt like this was a great chapter. Fun to read and interesting. The character development was great and leads into the next chapter. Thanks for the chapter, have fun writing.
Masaru Masuda chapter 18 . 12/13/2013
The chapter here is good so far but surprisingly, i found more mistakes. But minato and hamuko's interaction is very good.
Fiana Ocrisielt chapter 18 . 12/12/2013
Man tookbyou a while. But whatever, I love thia storu soo mug. This is one of the P3 story that constantly making a character's development really good and I live the eay ypu described things xD
On top of all, this is exciting! And I like Minato' character here xD
Keep up the good work!
titan.p.medusawitch chapter 18 . 12/12/2013
uhwahhhh
cliffhanger againnnnn
but I love this!
silgain chapter 17 . 11/28/2013
Hades its a brother of zeus, not a son..
Masaru Masuda chapter 17 . 11/20/2013
very good indeed. i think that this is the best chapter so far. but i think you're having difficulties writing battle scenes? it could've been handled better you know. but i'm okay with it. good luck on your next chap.
wowww chapter 17 . 11/17/2013
More interesting
Please update so soon nnn