Reviews for Festis bei umo canavarum
PeanutButer chapter 3 . 6/12/2017
Please please finish this story!
UdonPoodles chapter 3 . 2/22/2017
Man this is so good, I'd give my left nut for the rest of this story.
Cogan chapter 3 . 11/28/2015
I am two seconds away from back handing that stupid silver-haired elf...
Lillystar610 chapter 3 . 10/8/2015
thanks for the update, bitter sweet and so good
LunarGate3 chapter 2 . 2/25/2015
Oh please update! You had me addicted on the first chapter. No matter how long it takes, I am looking forwards to a new chapter to this story
FearNotTheNight chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
Oh, my god. The story, crushed my heart. First during when Fenris refused to hear Hawke, and his explanation. Then again as he was fighting the Arishok, wanted to smack Fenris right there and then. Then again as Hawke was slowly dying.

Makers breath! I am anxious to see if you continue this story. Would be a shame to see it drop into the Void. Anyways amazing story!
gingerfangirl chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
I love! I LOVE SO MUCH! Andraste's great fire spouting double D tits! Why have you not posted more for this story!? AH! Write more, quickly! :( now damn it!
Tirananniel chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
Is there more?
haggardjax chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
Hi

I really liked these two chapters. Well written and although the concept is in line with many other hawke/fenris fics, the way you've approached it makes it lovely and original.

Will there be more?
Nefla chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
Thank you so much for continuing this story! It's amazingly well written and all the characters are so accurate. I love the angsty bits which are very well done (well done angst is super rare to find) and the action scenes were really awesome! I love Hawke's feint with the force magic and also how he lets the Arishok stab him to get him in close. You made my week, thank you!
BlueSuitHarold chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
This is beautiful! so many feels. i love it. you had a good humor moments to help balance the well crafted angst! im really proud you finally got a full chapter you liked enough to post. i liked how you ended up doing this scene with Fenris' pov. wonderful chapter for me to celebrate the weekend with!
Knives chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
You have no idea how much I already love this fic. I think I'm developing a serious attachement here. So please, if possible, update soon.

That being said, I really like your Hawke. He is shaping to be my fav mage Hawke of all mage Hawkes. Also, I love your Aveline. She is just PERFECT.

And don't let me start on Fenris, because I can't put my feelings into words.

An Varric. Varric is epic.

I'll train my patience while waiting for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
This fanfic is quickly is now one of my five absolute favourites of all time.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
Woo-hoo! That was a roller coaster ride! I hope you get the next part up soon.
roguelegacy chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
Happy to see an update to this story! :) Loved reading Aveline being so protective of Hawke, and then what Fenris was willing to do to help. Very well written. Looking forward to the next chapter!