Reviews for Night Time
Holly70sgirl chapter 11 . 6/18
Wow, this is amazing writing. Very good at keeping the characters true, love the dialogue, beautifully written. My favorite part? At the very end when Tony says, "that freakin, . . . Larry Jim Grisling, . . .ton, . . son. Always leaving stuff around." Classic Tony, . . . I laughed so hard, though I bust a gut. Thanks, great writing. Very much enjoyed reading it.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/13
Excellent start.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/8/2014
I lost count of how many times I read this, loved it every time.
amaia chapter 11 . 11/22/2014
I read 'Withdrawal' & then 'Night Time' for the past week, & I gotta tell ya, I wish you would send your story to the NCIS writers. I couldn't put down either story til they were finished. The courtroom scenes were so real, & the characters were so believable. I'm in awe of your abilities... It's after 2am here, but I'm about to find another one of your stories; maybe I'll work my way thru all of them ! Thank you so much for the Tony, Tibbs, & Jackson/Tony (Jackony? Tackson?) 11-22-14
Nina chapter 11 . 10/4/2014
Perfectly plotted, great writing style, always in character; most fantastic read I've had in a long time. Thank you for writing and sharing it!
MidwestDreamer chapter 11 . 4/25/2014
I was fortunate enough to read "Withdrawal" in its entirety and then move right into "Night Time," so I hope you won't mind a joint comment on both stories; in my mind, I'm kind of thinking of them as one! (In retrospect, I probably should have been commenting on each chapter in each story, since there were so many wonderful moments; alas, hindsight is 20/20.)

You have the most amazing ear for voices, and manage to capture each and every one of these characters in such a way that I feel as if I'm watching an episode of the show. In addition, their mannerisms and actions ring true and it's very obvious you've done your homework! (A favorite bit from "Withdrawal" was the reference to Palmer's love of shoes; such a small snippet in terms of the show's lengthy history, but one that's always stood out for me... right up there with Palmer's abs! ;))

I found myself uttering a lot of rather unladylike language whenever Thomas Grayson and (especially) Cameron Scott were in action; they were completely believable villians- and I was quite glad when the ultimate demise of their plans fell squarely on Scott's shoulders with his purchase of the TracPhones.

The ending of this saga was brilliant and I'm so very glad you chose not to sugercoat things. It was a happy and hopeful way to finish while still acknowledging that what Tony went through was very real and not something that can just be put aside and ignored; again, the honesty of your writing had a huge impact, and I found myself fighting (happy) tears at the end. Thank you so much for two excellent stories; they were joys to read from start to finish.
weemcg33 chapter 11 . 1/24/2014
Wow! That was à very emotional journey, i had no idea i could feel so angry at a fictional chatacter. Thomas Grayson and Evan have a lot to answer for.
I just adore Jackson, hé really is a caring, tough as nails old man. I loved his and Tony's scenes.
I am sending you a massive hug right now for writing such à great story. For making me love Tony and Gibbs even more!
Dinozzo'sAngel chapter 3 . 12/30/2013
Man, I read Withdrawal & it was very, very good,! Now I am reading this glued to my seat, on edge & I am not even done! FANTASTIC story! Very good story telling, I am just waiting on the edge of my seat to find out what happens next!
DreamingSkies chapter 11 . 3/29/2013
This story was absolutely freaking fantastic amazing. You write so well, I get completely pulled into your world. I love the way you wrote Tony and everyone on the team. Please continue writing more! :D
peacelight24 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
I'm really impressed with your characterization. They're all hard to get right, especially Gibbs and Ziva, but you did this really really well.
Dragonflysoul chapter 11 . 11/29/2012
Daaaw! Really enjoyed this! Thank you!
Hockey35 chapter 11 . 11/25/2012
Ksdjchfrdjeisck I'm laughing and crying and flailing as I read the final chapter. Amazing. Absolutely loved both stories.
wallabywallaby chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
One word: amazing! Absolutely love! You do such a phenomenal job crafting the story and you capture the character voices and relationship dynamics so perfectly, especially with Gibbs and Tony! Please keep writing NCIS stories. More, more! :)
abbykadabby chapter 11 . 11/9/2012
okay, so I read the last chapter a while ago, but put off my review because I wanted to say some thing so awesome about your superfantasticexpialadouciou s writing that I had to think about it, and...well...I looked at your reviews ( i love to read others reviews) and you have so many wonderful, glowing reviews, all well deserved, that I still didn't know what to say, so here goes:

Wowsers!

I know, I know, not what you were expecting, but I can't say any more than what's already been said except that I truly enjoy your exceptional writing skills, sense of humor, attention to detail, and blah*blah*blah luv ya, can't wait for the next one...

aKd
LAG chapter 11 . 11/8/2012
Great work, ha I love that u mentioned Hartford, I am a Social Worker an work in Hartford, wish we had a place like this here;) keep writing