Reviews for Puppy Love
MissSexyRain chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
*fans self Lawd have mercy that was HAWT! You two are the best KagaKuro writers I have come across so far *_* *has stars in eyes Really great job at making the fangirls die from bloodloss!
Aiasaka chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
*fanning myself*
Hot as hell. Amazing.
TunaForDesert chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
leash, collar, bell, dog ears, locker room, birthday present, submissive Kuroko...
perfect kinks!
*passes out due to massive nosebleed*
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Very spiffy and silly hahaha. I guess even weird nightmares can turn out awesomely.
Hey anychance you could write something with maybe a mild bondage theme? because that would be hot regardless of whether it's Taiga or Tetsuya all tied up _

Ohh, that excerpt sounds cool. I'll definitely have to go read it. I lovelovelove the idea of Yakuza Kuroko. something about a cute character willing to kill without much remorse if a turn on. (is that weird? haha)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
I think you placed the wrong story...? Title says Puppy Love but the story is Trick Your Treat. _'
kp chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Sorry TNSXBunny, your "Trick your treat" have replaces your "puppy love" story...me miss reading the puppy love story.
SpiritofLove961 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Now that was a HOT story! Awesome work!

3 Spirit
lululikestowrite chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
SO HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWT! Love it, love it and love it 3
Darky chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
ohh the ending...the epicCc ending 3
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Aahhh! I cannot wait for the new story! 33
Treasure Family chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Is there a next part in this serie? Cause I'm all in for it.
fmadiva chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
God that was good. Beautiful (;_;) I love your stories so much! Can't wait for Deadman Walking!
yaoifangirl15 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
WELL.. i think my brain just melted.. that was just... AWESOME!
KagaKuro lovelove chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Waaaaaahh!
It's really, really HOT!
And I loved it!
I liked the 'slapping sound' description you added XD
And.. can you do some favor?
Please add more moans that really escape from the uke's mouth (Tetsuya X3), moans with " "
It will make this fanfic even sexier!
apenchantforhappiness chapter 1 . 8/4/2012