Reviews for Interludes II
Guest chapter 4 . 10/10/2013
Okay...now I am going to start stressing. Having just finished all your Firefly stories in order, remembering what you said about angst at the end of that last big story that ended with Adam...sorry, forgot the title... And seeing all the foreboding hints in these chapters... And not remembering seeing Jesses name mentioned in Attractions... Which I loved!... Please don't kill off JJ! Actually please don't kill off any of these characters. I am literally dreaming about them at night now. If you could bind all these stories into several books you would be rich! But I am now going to finish this story up and move into Indigo even though it is not finished yet. Please don't kill off anyone in this family...or at least tell us in the summary so I can stop reading now and not destroy this perfect picture in my head. PLEASE don't kill Jesse ! Or Mal! Or Freya or... Anyone! Your stories are perfect. Thank you.
Lolabubbles chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I just want you to know that I think all of your Firefly stories are amazing! You do such a good job of capturing the feel of the series, but adding your own unique touch. I am only about halfway through the stories (I just commented on this one because it is the most recent), but I hope you will be writing more.
I love Firefly and for me, reading your stories makes it feel like the series is getting the many seasons it deserved. The story lines you write are so perfect for the characters.
Thank you for continuing Firefly for all of us fans who wanted more than just that one season :)
alisosia chapter 5 . 9/11/2012
Great chapter
Love river/simon moments
wish there were more of them
They r sweet n funny
Thx for the update
Kristafied chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
Lovely! So nice to find a new chapter in this verse again!
deanandjo4ever1 chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
How funny. I loved. Some things I don't understand but I'm still reading your verse and how everything happened with Mal and Frey and Inara, so I'm sure when I finish that everything will make all the sense in the world. You are an awesome writer and I love your stories. It would mean a lot to me if you reviewed my Fics, and let me know what you think.
shestarsky chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Very nice.
hug-me chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Yay! I am so glad you started another Firefly story! That was such a great end with River and Simon bickering! Can't wait for more:)