Reviews for Across the Threshold
KodiakWolfe13 chapter 1 . 8/9
Anmdixjwnrkfchhwneid, this was fucking adorable, oh my gosh. XD You captured Sammy perfectly, and then Dean was amazing, and for once, I love an OC! She was awesome, by the way. .

I loved this one-shot!

-KW13
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 1/22
Very charming. I wish the brothers could have maintained this trust in each other throughout their lives.
EmilyAnnMcGarrett-Winchester chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
Very sweet, just what Sammy needed and thank the Chuck for Gayle, she's awesome.
Violently Red chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
LOVE. IS ALL I CAN SAY ABOUT THIS.
Clara Brighet chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Awwww alsjdjdfh that was beautiful. I love the way you wrote this story! And the ending was just terrific. Thank you for writing!
- Clara Brighet
Louey06 chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Ahhh, extreme cute. I love outsider POV this was lovely good job
Laesk chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
a good story, thank you for sharing
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Wonderful story. I am so glad Sam allowed the nurse to help him, and that he trusted her enough to go to the hospital and stay with him until Dean arrived!
werewolfsfan chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Awwwwwww!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Great little story, so believable a sick and dehydrated Sam would go to school for a test rather than stay at home. And, of course, it would be Dean who he wanted but great Gayle stayed with him until Dean arrived, loved her character. And liked the fact that you had John doing the paperwork at the hospital whilst Dean went to Sam.
TheMaraudersLove chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
I love this so much! I really like how Gayle notices that Sam calls for Dean and not John. :)
anadylive chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Awesome of Gayle to stick through with Sam like that, veeeery few school nurses would have that kind of compassion. It's sad and heartwarming all at once how all Sam really want is Dean, all he needs is Dean to tell him that everything will be okay. Whether he's 6 or 16, if Dean's there to help him through, then everything really will be okay. Lovely read!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Aww... Sammy is such a baby! XDD
But I like it! *grinning widely*

He finally got what he need right now.,.

Poor Gayle... I kind of feel sorry for her...
Not So Sirius chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Type your review here...
HAMUCHA chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Love the hurt comfort teenchester!