Reviews for The Lucky Rope
Nekkoismyname chapter 16 . 10/18
I was loving it till the kiss. Still I really liked it.
anonymous chapter 16 . 8/26
i'm so sad :'( why did i discovered
khr so late? why am i reading an unfinished fanfic made 2 years ago? now, the story being so fun, i crave for more...
AkaneShiro chapter 15 . 8/20
GASP

THATS A BIT FAST !? R27 AT SUCH AGE
Hinatauchiha1 chapter 2 . 5/20
But why sawadas shouldn't he be a vongola I mean he is giotto vongola not sawadas or is he I like how nice it sounds his name with vongola instead of sawada oh well any way it was a good chapter thanks
thecatleader chapter 16 . 3/14
*giggles in happiness then looks at author with glowing red eyes* update or I'll rip out your spine and feed it to my cat before uploading your brain into a computer and forcing you to write this story also fix this chapter it has a few errors
thecatleader chapter 15 . 3/14
*faints happily*
Simpleminji chapter 16 . 11/19/2016
plz update
Meopize chapter 16 . 8/29/2016
R27 for the win! Keke update soon please, i love your story!
Glen chapter 9 . 8/24/2016
Your fanfic's premise is nice. And i like how they meet Reborn and all but i can't quite stomach the drama. It's a bit unrealistic imo but to each their own. I find Giotto and his guardians to be a bit too immature. Though Giotto does claim Tsuna as his son, they're not exactly biologically linked, at least in this story unless you have a plot device that makes this so. He could just have said that he adopted Tsuna. The only thing he'd need to convince them of is Tsuna's origin, the story of which is admittedly farfetched. I don't think G and the others would have immediately rejected what he said even if they don't quite believe him. Also, the part where Giotto's guardians become depressed is plausible enough but I don't think they'd allow themselves to be so depressed that they'd change considerably, almost seeming to forget (shown by their behaviour) that they have their sons and each other still even if Giotto's gone. They just seem pathetic. The plot could have been better but the idea was great so kudos to you for that.
XxSunnaxX chapter 4 . 6/30/2016
I am trying to hold my tears back right now (totally in vain), so yes the emotions reached me!
Thanks :')
Tsu chapter 16 . 6/22/2016
Please please please go on! :$$
GranEvol21 chapter 12 . 4/11/2016
I don't think I could over-look this... but... at the beginning of the fic, wasn't Hayato already able to talk? He was even asking for his dynamites. He sounded like he was older than 5 or 6.

But other than that, this chapter was just so sad!
Frozen Sky Cielo chapter 16 . 4/7/2016
Please update he wanna see what happens with all the guardians and tsuna x reborn
ImmortalFriend27 chapter 16 . 3/29/2016
Oi, oi Author-san have you forgotten about Leon? What happened to Leon? I hope he didn't get left out. Did Leon abandon Reborn or not? I just can't help but be curious 'bout that topic. I hope that you can update more frequently... ")
Redb4Black chapter 16 . 12/30/2015
That 'innocent' kiss is so sweet... Is that Tsuna x Secret reborn? I hope it is this R27 would be so sweetttttt