Reviews for Collision of Worlds
hero-certified chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Oh gosh this is so sweet and adorable! I can't stop smiling while reading this! That kiss while hiding from the Germans was intense! So good, great job. I freaking love this.
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Awwwwwww super cute!
TrappedinNeverland chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
I swear to God. England's always the wife. X'D Like, with my friends "Alfred", "Francis", etc, it's always UsUk, never UkUs, I mean I type in 'UsUk' and /way/ more come up then 'UkUs', so I guess that officially seals me as the uke! Oh yay! I guess that's something to be proud of? Oh wait, another song reference! I'm just referencing everything today, omergerd!

Great, fantastic, beautiful, IwassobbinginmychairmaybeI'dneveradmiit, good! I can't- I don't even- I MUST SHARE THIS WITH PEOPLE I KNOW. :U Although they probably won't read it at first... ah, I'm England! I can nag my way into getting them to do it! That's kind of my job, is it not?

-App
JigglyJelloWithCoconut chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Reading this WHILE listening to the song is one way to get a massive case of fangirlitis, lol.
charliepoet chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
pistachiooooo icecream :D

Ok now that the mandatory cars 2/ Mater ref is out of the way XD i really enjoyed this cute little fic, America was just too adorable, thanks for writing it.
kokoyuki27 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Aww, Alfred is so sweet! X3
I really like the ending.
Yes America belongs to England forever XD
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Oh my gosh, this was SO CUTE! I literally fangirl-flailed while reading it. xD But it was totally adorable, and I can actually imagine this happening. It would definitely explain why the weather's been so good for the Olympics so far
ZekuRoku chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
This was fantastic and made my fangirl heart content! This was an excellent read!
Lirumi chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Hahaha, I loved it! Sooooo sweet
EuterpeDream chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
That was just so damn cute :) I loved the opening ceremony for the Olympics . I felt giddy just watching it _
Kindacute chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
AWwwwwwwwwww now I need a tissue *sniff* that was so cute! *squeal*
Ayumu smile chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
This is so sweet! How adorable! I loves it!
CartoonCouples101 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Love your work! Keep it up!