Reviews for Strangers in the Night
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
A good story
eloise chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
okay that was totally sweet. i love how scooby called the gang his pets (didnt pongo do that in 101 dalmations?) luvved this
Neruo chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Loved it being from Scooby's perspective and how he saw the situation. And these three characters all felt right about how you portrayed them. I liked it alot.
spacemonkey1129 chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
That was sad:( it was also kinds sweet too !I loved the it partly told from Scooby's pov that was something I've never come accross before!
SpookyMoose chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Well-written, and a little bittersweet. I really like how this is written from Scooby's point of view.
xxClosed Accountxx chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Velma and Shaggy are very different, but they are great friends at the same time.

It was a very nice and clever piece. I enjoyed reading it. Keep up the good work!
SpongeAddict chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
I've never read a fanfic from Scooby's POV before. That was so sweet! I'm quite a fan of the Shaggy/Velma pairing myself. (And I'm being vauge. I practically worship that pairing). I hope you write more fics!
Ted chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
I liked this. Funny, in this case, Scooby seemed to be the only one acting sensibly!

At first, I wasn't sure who's POV this was. Since the thoughts were in perfect english, it didn't seem like Scooby's POV at first. Perhaps if you began with a line of dialog by Scooby before going into the thoughts, it might clear that up.

Anyhow, I enjoyed this.
Velmster chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Nice job, but did Velma have to have another fight? She had already had a fight with Fred and Daph that night, which ended in the breakup of the gang. Did she have to talk to Shaggy like that? It was not a nice way to say goodbye.

All in all, it's a cute little story.
badpirate chapter 1 . 9/19/2002
That was *so* cute _ I really liked the movie and this is a good companion to it
parhelia chapter 1 . 7/23/2002
Yay! A new Scooby fic! Yep, I am going to repeat what was said before: I like that it was in Scooby's p.o.v. Also, it had Shaggy and Velma in it, so you can't lose!
AiredaleLady chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
That is so sweet. It was a nice change to read a fanfic told from the dog's POV.
Sara Pezzini Woo chapter 1 . 7/12/2002
I loved it.

You have to write more!
Mewberries chapter 1 . 6/30/2002
Nice job! This was spectacular! I really liked that it was from Scooby's point-of-view! You don't get too many of those. I loved the Scooby-Doo movie! It was great and so was this fic! Keep writing! :)