Reviews for The Perfect Night For Some
sasuke-son1031 chapter 11 . 11/25/2006
i love this story. all the conficts make it even better i cant wait till you update again i really hope that its soon though
Wolf chapter 11 . 6/16/2005
Hey, great story, I love it. Can't wait for the next chapter.
anna chapter 4 . 5/18/2004
Hey I really like your story so far. I like to read new stuff.
Majinzahne chapter 11 . 3/30/2004
I DEMAND A UPDATE I LOVE THIS STORY KEEP GOING OR I WILL BLAST YOU INTO OBLIVION
DBZjezzy15 chapter 11 . 7/28/2003
cool chapter! please update soon! and please a sequel! good luck! Ja Ne!
dude chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
this is not a flame.

it is simply a review to tell you that you suck.

First off "Gihan" is not a character, and one could easily confuse him for an alien who has taken over Gohan's mind, but cannot pronounce "o"s

So anyway i would try to also make some of this people have somewhat of a vertibrate. i mean, "Gihan" seems to have no spine whatsoever, and no matter what, guys are not that dumb. I mean, this "Gihan" is in the body of a dude who beat the * outta Cell, who in turn beat many others. Also, "Gihan" is a moron, so try and give him a brain too. That is all, but "Gihan" will return i guess...

I repeat, this is not a flame, but a simple review to tell you that you suck.

Good luck "Gihan" in your future life... you are gonna need it with this author giving you no sense of backbone or brains.
Lord Ru of Kato chapter 11 . 3/21/2003
HI this is my first review and i just like to say your very good i hope you finish this story soon i want to find out what happens

William
Bartender Gohan chapter 11 . 2/18/2003
FINISH IT FINISH IT FINISH IT !

NEED NEW CHAPTER ! MAKE A CAPTER 12, 13, 14, &15

NOW ! please?

-Gohan who needs next chapter.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/18/2002
YOU BETTER REVIEW DANG IT!OR I'LL HUNT YOU DOWN AND KILL YOU AFTER FORCING YIOU TO WRITE THE STORY!
Ai chapter 11 . 11/27/2002
Update soon! please! update! update!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!
Kayomie chapter 11 . 11/20/2002
Please let Videl live Please let Videl live. Stupid Sharpener _ Sry 'bout that
Kayomie chapter 1 . 11/20/2002
Why can't Gohan just spit it out. :(
Niori chapter 11 . 11/16/2002
yea! u updated! do it again soon!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/16/2002
hi ok this is rachael

HAVE U DITCHED TOGETHER AGAIN

coz i really want 2 read the next chapter
videl chapter 11 . 11/15/2002
why do you tell O_D not to put in evil cliffies if you do? kuso! Anata wa shimatta! *growls* Oh well, at least Gohan's not the one dying this time... I hate all the ficcys where my Gohan-chan dies... and I wrote one... two... three... four... five of them! kinda hypocritical, huh? I think you should continue with a sequel... I love this ficcy, PLEASE DO SEQUEL... after you finish this one of course...