Reviews for Blissful
NekoRainbow chapter 1 . 2/23
Haa haa very funny, Neji-kun...
Nuurh! I LOVED it! LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVED i English aren't my first language but if I would ever write it, I wish it would be just as amazing as this! Thank you for your hard work, I really appreciate it!
ThirstyForKnowledge chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
this story was amaizing ...
It had romance and it was fucking hot ,but what i liked the moust is that they bout enjoyed it and u described it so well.
In other stories it just looks like the uke is enjoying and the sem hardly ever moans or is emotional all the say is ''oh you're so tight '' and that's it. Thats why i think it amaizing how u described Neji and what he feels ... - it was realy sweet ,oh and the flrting was awesom .
SexyBleachGuys chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Awww, this one was sweet too! I love Neji so much, and Kiba from Shippuden is so hot! Well... he was still hot when he was younger, but he just always had that damned hood up! But whenever it was down, Mmm Mm! lol Very good story, I never would'ave seen Kiba as an uke, but you made him adorably perfect here, still being in character too!
Warning to the People chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
You need to do a sequel to this story. Please, please do one. I'm begging you to so please do. It's one of my favorite stories.
YaoiOverlord chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
You need more than six reviews.
Abdolmajed chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Super cool!I loved it!
Yaoi-lover413 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Another pairing that's new to me xD And somewhat unusual to have such an aggressive uke xD
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
my mom walked in and was like "Honey do you have a fever?" as she started to walk twards me i opend the other tab that had my little pony videos on it (my siginature safty net a bit naughty;)and said "i feel fine ,why do you ask?"0.o then looked at me with a woried expresion and touched my forehead with the back of her fingers then said my face was bright red 'i wonder why'i thought to myself sarcasticly "well mabie the house is too hot?"my voice got alittle high piched at the word hot(luckly she diddent notice because i did that alot but the cat did and she meowed,dam cat)"but the house is almost 65f! mabie is was the leftovers yor the only one that ate them?"she said 'thak god you came up with the excuse for me'i thought then said to conten you the lie "you know what i havent felt 100% today so mabie."i could still feel my face burning red but i just coulden stop thinking about the luttle pup kiba *.*"illgo get you some talanol ill be right back."she said and as soon as the door closed i rushed to the bathroom that me and my big brother share and smuthered my face in cold watter dried my face to see a no red face ,i got back where i was before she got back i ate thr little cheabe(i prefer the pill so i dont tast it but it was too strong for the little bit of tummy ake i had )i said thanks and she left. YES DELIMA AVERTED you almost got me caught ,huf. jk
MelloMethallica chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
always awesome,always awesome nothing least expected from my best lemonist! Oh u make hentai look boring u know. I didnt xpect neji to be seme u know he is always uke but u care u pulled it off thats all that matters. I loved it,it was great,artistic and awesome!
echo2794 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Aww these two are nice as well. You seem to be having some extra sweetness in your stories lately, I love it... This was very cutely written, I am a huge Kiba fan actually :) So it was nice to see you add him in. Funny though, I never thought of Kiba as uke.. but it worked fantastically :D great job
loverofakatsuki chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Got to admit, never read this pairing before but you made it work nicely :)

Once again, lovely smut XD