Reviews for Alliances read the Lightning Thief
Faded Stripe chapter 6 . 3/1
Oh my GODS I could NOT stop laughing! I showed my sister the story, and she's reading it on her tablet, laughing her butt off, too! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

Keep up the awesomely awesome funniest funny work!

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
Venus5-Gryffindor chapter 6 . 1/1
Keep it going!
Don't let it stop! :D
Englandrules83 chapter 6 . 12/19/2013
I really like this story. Please update when you can.
sabrina-luna-potter chapter 6 . 12/7/2013
Oooh, fun!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/7/2013
Do you know why Author's Notes are called Author's NOTES? It's because you're only allowed to place them at the beginning or end of an actual chapter! You are NOT allowed to place them in the middle of a chapter or as a chapter! Think about that next time genius.
Someone chapter 3 . 11/5/2013
Too much PJO, my friend. I mean, I like the books, but there's simply not enough Harry Potter in it. You might as well just take out any references to magic and repost the story as a "PJ reads the books" story.
ejr1999 chapter 8 . 11/6/2013
I would love if you put Doctor Who and Merlin references in the story! That sounds amazing! By the way, this story is amazing so far!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/28/2013
Author's Notes as chapters are against rules genius!
potterheaddemigod chapter 8 . 10/25/2013
If you did that, I'd feel absolutely loved! (REFERENCES)
percyjacksonfan135 chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
I love it!
TheBlackWerewolf282 chapter 8 . 10/23/2013
You Better Update Soon!
Aim1107 chapter 8 . 10/23/2013
Don't bring too many other references into a crossover, it can overwhelm the rest of the story and it can make some readers feel left out. As for the plot, play with pairings (yaoi, yuri, normal, canon, or non-canon) change a few things, cause a fight between characters (Hermione vs Annabeth on who is smarter for example). I don't have anything for the long term.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »