Reviews for How I learned to stop worrying
Maegash1r4 chapter 3 . 3/4/2013
Just found this. Nice story! Please continue!
azaz chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
yeah time is a big ball of wibbily wobbly timely wimly stuff doctor who!
Blood Brandy chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
So...Will there be other Equestrias? And are you open to ideas?
Naruhodou Wright MEGA LM chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I'm a pervert girl if i want more sexual scenes between they 2? D:

BTW, Celestia is going to get "jealous"?

I really loved this chapter w
Wordlurker chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
Flipping Jurassic Park? Um, wow. Talk about originality. I could never have thought up that particular combination... Pretty awesome, I must admit. I think I might just like this fic... Not as much as Lonely Princess, but that's possibly because I'm such a HP fan.

[Now Following story]
Wordlurker chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
...Seriously? Well... I've seen crazier. And, in the immortal words of Cortana, "I like crazy.". When it is well-written anyways, and I guess this fits the bill. The idea is an amusing one.

Though, why u no updating The Wizard and the Lonely Princess? That's definitely your best work so far, I'll have you know.

In any case, do keep up the good work.
Villain84 chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
Thank you so much for updating! I was starting to think you abandoned this story! I'm so glad to see that my fears were wrong!

I got a little confused with this whole thing about Chrysalis hearing the hive. But then I looked at this one review this guest left that not only put it into perspective, but also analyzed it on a deeper level, and what a big theme being alone is in this chapter (and possibly later in the story if you try building on it). I mean I got a little bit of it when Applejack brought up the idea of being alone on the island and Twilight not being alone and all that, but not on the same level as the guest got it!

And I loved that dream sequence part that Chrysalis had.

I like how they found that room with the human remains and those documents where they learned more about the islands and the different species of Dinosaur. And the part with the carnotaurus. I remember that thing from the video game! And I love how you have Lyra a little role in introducing Twilight to humans!

I'm kinda wondering how they get off the islands, and how long they're stuck on the islands for. I mean you have mentioned them going to a couple of the Batman universes, so they can't be stuck in the JP world the whole time. And I wonder if their magic will start working again at some point... or how else they'll get off the island...

I wonder if they'll maybe come across that theatre and watch the Mr. DNA cartoon (of course after figuring out how the film and camera work). And what do they do for fun in the lab. I imagine Twilight now has those notes and documents she has to study, but Chrys? Not so sure. She may be into that for survival's sake, but I don't know. I mean they must do something else to pass the time besides just exploring the labs and surviving and finding fruits to eat.

You know, I read some reviews that other guys left. I think it's kinda funny that a lot of people haven't been able to figure out in the last chapter that they're in Jurassic Park.

I am still loving this story. You are still doing a terrific job, and I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
slice141 chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
awesome chap cant wait to see what else they find. The human remains was kinda surprising but not totally. Cant wait for the next chap post soon
Guest chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
Interesting story, good to see an update. I dont think we truly have any respect for how terrifying being alone can be, with so much instant communication. And for a hive-mind, even partial, the shock would be tremendous. Being able to hear others, since birth, and be disconnected, its the worst kind of withdrawal.
Shadic5295 chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
Welcome to Jurassic Park. please get off this island before a dinosaur eats you. have a nice day.
dogbertcarroll chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
Nice work. They are on site B aren't they?
Matrix7o6 chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
Exellent work keep it up, how many worlds do you intend on haveing them explore.
ultima-owner chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
Carnotaurus might be called the ninja of the age of the dinosaurs
TheCentauress chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
I should smack my forehead. Chrsy and Twi are in JURASSIC PARK!

And I just now noticed it.

I'm wondering if they'll end up in some variant of some other movies eventually...
slice141 chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
AHHHHHHHH! killin me here smalls! lol this is really good cant wait for the next chap
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »