Reviews for How I learned to stop worrying
Naruhodou Wright MEGA LM chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
Please keep writing this story Q.Q
Guest chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
Disnt expect ti, but sounds like it could be good. Always been a fan of non-lethal changelings. Can you really quantify love?
dogbertcarroll chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
Nice work.
Villain84 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I'm really intrigued with this story. I loved the way it started up with that battle, and then cut to a week later when Twilight and Chryssy are brought back, and are like this! And I love everyone's reactions to it.

I think this idea is interesting, having Twilight and Chrys get stuck jumping dimensions Together (a theme that recently gained my attention), and being forced to work together and become friend/ fall in love through it. And apparently you've had them visit the batman universe, and I'm guessing the Jurrasic Park world too! I can't wait to see where else you make their adventures lead to!

An I also like the little interruptions you put in, bringing us back to the present. Some are funny, like that one with Pinkie, the sandwiches, and Chryssy being horny (lol), and I also likes that one that discussed prejudice and the possibility of ponies and changelings making peace.

I am loving this story so far, and will be eagerly awaiting more!
TheCentauress chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
Awesome story so far. This is one that should be taken completely to it's conclusion.

I _will_ be watching for the next chapters...
VulpineSnow chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
Ponies and prejudice... I'm... honestly not surprised. No one in Ponyville knew how to handle a griffin, granted, we later met a competetive, but nice chef...
LoneWolf218 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
The battle was made of win, especially the "Holy Alicorn Batman," bit. Shame there's only room for two genre tags, since this deserves a humor too.
Creative Procrastinator chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
You are by far the best pony writer I have ever had the pleasure of reading. Now I also find you are a doctor who fan as well. Wibbly wobbly timey wimey.
Slicerness chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
the only part of this chapter that bugs me is that twilight has reason to be biased. her first interaction with the changelings was when they attacked canterlot. so yes, she was in the wrong assuming what chrysalis did was harmful, but she really didn't know any better, for her, it was a legitimate fear for her own well being.

it just seemed like she was being overly apologetic, and chrysalis made no attempt to really try and find out why that was, aside from instantly assuming he bias was just like every other pony. grated, from the experiences she must have had, that's completely understandable.

aside from some sloppy grammar, i'm still loving this fic.
sdphantom10 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Uh oh... new fandom...
BUT I FUCKING LOVE IT!
Slicerness chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
i really like how this is done, and the entire premise around it, but this NEEDS as anotheer readthrough to get out all the kinks; the grammar is far below your normal quality.
The DCG chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
Well.. this is interesting.

Twilight shacking up with the zerg queen.
ultima-owner chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
Wow...changings are resourceful
Matrix7o6 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
This would be a rather interestinf pairing ( Discord and Twilight makes this kind of stuff an exotic pairing)
But since she's a changling that would mean she feeds off emotion. Next time they see Twilight she's gonna be a husk!
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3