Reviews for Little Talks
Pretty crappy...
Furrubell chapter 14 . 3/16/2014
Amazing and sad at once. Very well written :D
Danterevan chapter 14 . 1/15/2013
that was beautiful thanks for sharing with us

D
LoveInTheEyes chapter 14 . 8/5/2012
Wow, just wow. Beautiful storyline, I was really interested to see what you were gonna do with the song because I love Of Monsters and Men and that song (I always associated Little Talks with Peeta and Katniss from The Hunger Games). I really love how you interpreted it, very original and heartbreaking. Well done, now I won't be able to help but think of this fic whenever I listen to Little Talks.
Meri Ley chapter 14 . 8/5/2012
I've found your story only now. And it's marvelously written. Bittersweet and yet just like the Morgana's redemption (I think she's somehow redeemed in the end of her earthly life when the knights and all the mourners sang the farewell song), the ending of your story finally ends in their redeemed tragic life. "She wondered if it was possible to turn from a ghost into a banshee". You captured Morgana's temper so well and her fierce loyalty and love (to someone she truly cared). You portrayed their complicated relationship so well and thanks a lot for that. I thought this will end in some kind of a reincarnation but still it's amazing.
I wonder why a few found this.
Groulien chapter 14 . 8/4/2012
Really loved it. It's a bit sad but a beauty nonetheless.