Reviews for Soldier in Blood Splattered Uniform
Fable III is AWESOMESAUCED chapter 13 . 4/8
Absolutely keep writing this is awesome :D.
CopperMax chapter 13 . 3/7/2013
Love love love please continue!
Queen of Albion chapter 13 . 3/5/2013
Btw, I'm very sorry if I weirded you out.
Queen of Albion chapter 13 . 2/19/2013
Ahem, ah... I just want you to know, if you happen to super super like Nicholas Hoult like me, then I think you have to know this about Warm Bodies... There's a shower scene and you get to see almost every part of Nicholas Hoult. I mean.. It did all I could to not explode or just walk out of the theatre, blubbering all the way. I mean... Daaammnnn! Alright, since I haven't a clue if you've seen it, I must convince you to see it. SEE IT. Bam! Convinced! :D alright, well, Nicholas is hot, Elliot's not, don't judge Nick on Elliot, I find Nick super sexy, blah blah blah... Alright, well, I must leave. Tatty bye!

Queen of Albion chapter 13 . 1/31/2013
Sorry, I was reading your story again and... I read your reply to me... I just have to let you know that my Fable book is done. I mean, not done, like in finished, I mean done, as in I ain't finishing it. I'm not happy with how it was turning out, and then I realized something pretty important...

I don't like just writing the words.

I wanna capture those special moments or those heartwrenching moments with my ART. Words just don't cut it for me. I'm gonna draw tons of ComicBook characters and then just try and make a ComicBook! :D it will take me six years to get one issue done, but other than that, I think this will be fun. And btw, this one was not made in the middle of the night.

Lots of Love and a bucket of Support,
Queen of Albion chapter 13 . 1/26/2013
Did you know all those posts starting from the one before the list of attractive men, I commented in the dead of night? :D with a very light dose of either cough medicine or caffeine. So... Sorry if I was extremely weird with you. Sorry to weird you out. Also, I've been reading your story A LOT. 0-0 unhealthy so... - anywho... The meaning of this was...

Sorry if I weirded you out, man. I didn't mean to if I did. :)

I am excited to go see Warm Bodies in February.. Look up, 'Warm Bodies trailer' and you'll see second heaven in front of you're eyes. The first is Avengers. Dang, I loved dat movie. - unhealthy so... Sorry, just wanted to put that in. :D

Queen of Abion, Elizabeth
heromartymcfly chapter 13 . 1/19/2013
:) Update soon. How you ended this chapter made me squeal :)
Queen of Albion chapter 13 . 1/18/2013
I just now realized how insane I am... D:

Lots of Love and Support,
Queen of Albion, Insane and Sorry Elizabeth.
Queen of Albion chapter 13 . 1/11/2013
I'm not a stalker, right? Sorry for totally filling your comments box (or whatever)... :/

Lots of Love and Support
Queen of Albion, and definitely NOT a stalker, Elizabeth
Queen of Albion chapter 13 . 1/1/2013
And btw, that list always grows. When I remember guys, when I watch a movie, etc., etc.. Lol, HAPPY NEW YEAR, HOMESLICE! :D

Lots of Love and Support
Queen of Albion chapter 13 . 12/29/2012
ugh. I forgot to put my name in the last comment. Sorry. It's Queen of Albion. :/
Guest chapter 13 . 12/29/2012
List of Attractive Men

Chris/Liam Hemsworth

Chris Evans

Robert Downey Jr

Jeremy Renner

Tom Hiddleston

Sebastian Stan (Dafuq you got two first names, Bucky?)

Jared Padalecki

Michael Fassbender

Álex González

Lucas Till

Nicholas Hoult

And here are the men that deserve a shout out. :D

Nicholas Hoult
Chris/Liam Hemsworth
Ryan Reynolds
James Franco

*finds Elizabeth (in a female business suit and has one of those weird stick microphones in hand, since she IS the host) blubbering on the floor with overies going crazy and a whoozy smile on face* *feels the prescense of other people and jumps up, wiping off mouth* I would, uh, like to thank you for joining me through this journey through sexah men, and if this was a contest who would be my theatrical boyfriend, between Ryan Reynolds, Chris/Liam Hemsworth, James Franco and Nicholas Hoult, it would be Nicholas Hoult. Especially after seeing his google search.. *purrs*

Anyways, thank you again. Goodnight, homeslice. ;)

I have a strange ass weakness for chiseled-bodied blue(though I will go for other colors)-eyes with good hair, and thin-but-muscly-bodied blue(though I will go for other colors)-eyes with good hair. For example, if you search Nicholas Hoult or Chris Hemsworth and you look for a close up picture of either of them, you will see that their eyes are blue, and they have really nice hair.. It's very weird.. e-e btw, if you wanna have a good time, search any actor with a good body and pair It with the word, 'shirtless.' ;)

Queen of Albion chapter 13 . 12/29/2012
Hey! I got the second Sherlock Holmes, the Amazing Spiderman, Pineapple Express, and This Means War. I am going to watch them in New Yars Eve. Me and my parents watch movies and play games all day until the New Year countdown partah comes on tv. I'll miss you Dick. *eyes fill with tears* AAUUAGAGH, DIIICCK, MMAHABUSBA! *calms down* yeh, dick clarkson died, so no more awesome two hosts. :( anywho, I am so excited for New Years Eve! :D I am MOST excited about Amazing Spiderman and Pineapple Express. The only two I haven't seen. It's gonna be a blast!... I think I have to share my Attractive Men List with you... I will! :D I haven't much to hide, you already know me pretty well, and I know you pretty well.. So, here is my Attractive men list! I am gonna put it in another comment, it's too long. ;)

Queen of Albion chapter 13 . 12/26/2012
How was your Christmas? MINE WAS FANTASTIC! Other than the fact that the fact that my grandfather is gone and that was the first Christmas without him was looming over me and my family. It was a good Christmas. :) *whistles awkwardly* Hey, have you seen al the Xmen movies? I have.l. FANTASTIC, ARE THEY NOT?! I love xmen! AND AVENGERS. Sweet Jesus, I ADORE the Avengers. *fangirls out* *calms down* sorry, almost had you endure that.. e-e I have seen all Marvel movies, I just haven't seen Amazing Spiderman yet... But I am getting it this week! in the 28, I think.. I am getting it in amazing on Blu-ray. So excited! :D that man is.. Off... I mean, he Is goodlookin', but he has a weird neck.. e-e yes, I am particular that way. I mean, obviously I'm never gonna hook one of these men, so why not be particular? ;D .. I've sorta made a list. Of attractive men. I feel.. *dramatic captain America music comes on* dirty, ashamed, how should I know?! *music stops* anywho... e-e I HOPE YOU HAD A MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS! :D

Queen of Albion chapter 13 . 12/24/2012
*has a Jack Skellington Christmas hat on* hello! I got this hat from the Disney store. I love it because it's different, and I'm different, so it just fits so well! The hat is sorta form fitting, so this will probably be my only year wearing it... D: I'll get over it! :D Anyways, I am here with my faithfully alastian dog, Fluffy (the name runs in the Faragan family) (Faragan is my character's name) (btw, I do this thing with the comments, where it's me talking, I'm not in character all the time, but Im basically living in Albion), to wish you a very Happy Holidays, and a wonderful New Year. And, also, from the royal family, which contains Elizabeth, Elliot, and Sparrow (i havent had time to do Elliot and have another kid), wish you a Happy Holiday and a Happy New Year. Oh, here is my lyrics to my fave holiday song:

I'll give it to someone special

Once bitten and twice shy
I keep my distance
But you still catch my eye
Tell me baby
Do you recognize me?
Well
If it's been a year
It doesn't surprise me
"Merry Christmas"
I wrapped it up and sent it
With a note saying "I love you"
I meant it
Now I know what a fool I've been
But if you kissed me now
I know you'd fool me again

Ooooo
Oh oh baby

A crowded room
Friends with tired eyes
I'm hiding from you
And your soul of ice
My god I thought you were
Someone to rely on
Me?
I guess I was a shoulder to cry on

A face on a lover with a fire in his heart
A man under cover but you tore me apart
Oh oh
Now I've found a real love you'll never fool me again

SPECIALLLLLL

A face on a lover with a fire in his heart ( Gave you my heart)
A man under cover but you tore me apart
Next year I'll give it to someone
I'll give it to someone special.
Special
Someone someone
I'll give it to someone,I'll give it to someone special
Who'll give something in return
I'll give it to someone
Hold my heart and watch it burn
I'll give me to someone,I'll give it to someone special
I've got you here to stay
I can love you for a day
I thought you were someone special
Gave you my heart
I'll give it to someone,I'll give it to someone
Last christmas i gave you my heart
You gave it away
I'll give it to someone,I'll give it to someone

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR, FROM SINGLE MOI! -me-

Lots of Christmas Love and Support,
Queen of Albion, a Merry Elizabeth!

P.S. MERRY CHRISTMAS AGAIN! :D