Reviews for Halls of Stone and Iron
Linzlover chapter 67 . 6/25
Great chapter! Hope u can update!
DixieDavenport chapter 67 . 2/21
Great Chapter! WOW! All that the folks of Hazzard Know and yet nothing they system can do to free Enos! without the records / paperwork etc... that we all know how well the County of Hazzard keeps records.

Maybe Bo and Luke can find Darcy or Candy now that Daisy has the address, if it's not another wild goose chase like Luke was sent on.

I hope Daisy is alright, but it sounds like her appendix to me.
Jeremy Duke chapter 67 . 2/15
Great twist of plot re: Darcy/brother).
And perhaps another clever twist re: Daisy (and the patter of tiny feet?)
mille libri chapter 67 . 2/14
Yay, an update! I think the whole trouble with the lack of paperwork in Hazzard fouling up the appeal is so plausible, and the frustration and helplessness in all of them is really evident. As for Daisy and Enos ... poor things. She'll never forgive herself if whatever's wrong with her gets him caught again, and he'll never forgive himself if he doesn't get her help in time.
mygh91 chapter 67 . 2/13
Oh wow, how did I miss that last chapter? Great to have you back! So Enos' spidey senses told him something was off and he didn't listen . What is wrong with poor Daisy? Nothing too serous I hope. I have a feeling that the address in Enos' pocket is about to get forgotten or lost. And why did ole ass hole Darcy want to hurt Enos so bad?
DixieDavenport chapter 66 . 1/8
Great chapter and got it just two days early for an early birthday present! Thanks for posting an update!

Yeah, GA is the last place they need to be heading, but I see them heading that way and just in time for Rosco to be stirring things up with the GBI.

Here's hoping that if Enos does get caught in GA that there is enough evidence found by then to clear him.

Great chapter, more soon?
enosgalpal chapter 66 . 1/8
It is so great to have this story updated. Love the turn, Daisy's POV. Can't wait to see what happens in Hazzard, too. God bless.
mille libri chapter 66 . 1/7
Good stuff! Dukes being Dukes, Enos being a detective, everyone being honest with each other - they've all come such a long way.
mille libri chapter 65 . 1/5
Oh, thank goodness Daisy knows her own mind and heart, and has come to know Enos's, too. And I love the redemption of Rosco, his own good heart coming to the fore.

I can't believe after all this time I'm completely caught up! Now I'll have to be waiting impatiently for the next update... :)
mille libri chapter 64 . 1/4
Luke sure stepped in it this time - will Daisy and Enos be able to straighten him out, or will they let this come between them again? I hope they've come far enough to stick together.
mille libri chapter 63 . 12/23/2014
Both parties running into dead ends - does that make them ricochet like pool balls back into the same place? I hope so! (Also, you have a typo in the chapter title - missing the second "p" in "Approaching".)
mille libri chapter 62 . 12/18/2014
I love the forward progress here - Daisy and Enos beginning to forgive themselves and each other and reclaim who they were, and Luke coming closer to finding some answers.
mille libri chapter 61 . 12/16/2014
Whew. Well, that was more than worth the wait. The way they came together was perfect, as were all the steps along the way that brought them together.
mille libri chapter 60 . 12/15/2014
When will Enos learn to listen to Daisy - and his own instincts, for heaven's sake? I hope Daisy doesn't get in that shower ...
mille libri chapter 59 . 12/11/2014
Enos is such a nice guy at heart - on the one hand, it's nice to see that his experiences haven't soured him. On the other - geez, maybe a little more caution would be a good idea? Glad to see at least Daisy's got her antenna up, watching out for these two characters.