Reviews for Halls of Stone and Iron
Jeremy Duke chapter 69 . 5/20
Thanks for finding the time to continue this.
This chapter is the usual excellent quality!
mille libri chapter 69 . 5/18
Yay! I was literally just thinking about this story yesterday - happy to see an update! Enos's emotions here are so well drawn, the confusion and the slow dawn of the truth, and you can even imagine the nausea and anger and relief all swirling around as he looks at Darcy on the news report. (Minor proofreading note: in the first sentence, you have "stretched taught", but you want "taut".) I look forward to the next chapter, whenever you find the mojo to get to it. I'll be here. :)
DixieDavenport chapter 69 . 5/17
Great update! So yeah I'm gonna say, when's the next update? Glad Enos's re-arrest was much less dramatic than he figured!
JenD16 chapter 69 . 5/17
Omg I am so happy you updated. I've thought of this story often lol.
mygh91 chapter 69 . 5/17
I am so happy! I think of you, and this story, all the time. In truth I was worried something more than crazy life had happened to you. I am happy to see you are still here, and still writing in a way that lets me actually see the story play out in front of me. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
TorontoBatFan chapter 67 . 4/6
I really hope you finish this story off. I've been waiting anxiously for the next update. It seemed like the endgame was commencing.
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 68 . 9/20/2016
So Darcy faked it? Ironside would've gotten it figured out too easily. All's well, that ends well.
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 67 . 9/20/2016
Getting spooky. When can the actual culprits get stretched on the rack in the basement of the Addams mansion to confess?
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 66 . 9/20/2016
Getting fishier. About time both Mort Metzger, and/or Amos Tupper joined the case?
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 65 . 9/20/2016
Maybelle may have been the first phone operator in Hazzard on the show, but when Coy and Vance dropped in, Bessie Lou had the job, and finally Miss Aggie. Afterall, Mayberry and Hooterville both had operators by the name of Sarah.
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 64 . 9/20/2016
Getting tricky now. So, when can expect an overhead recon from Sister Bertrille of "THE FLYING NUN"?
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 63 . 9/20/2016
Time for the gang from the animated series "CLUE CLUB" to take a crack at solving the case.
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 62 . 9/20/2016
Won't someone tell Dirty Harry what's going on?
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 61 . 9/20/2016
So far so good. Now, how about calling Capt. Furillo, Detective Belker, and the rest of the Hill Street station to help solve the crime?
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 60 . 9/20/2016
This is one time Boo Radley, or Addicus Finch would have come to help by now.