Reviews for Red Silk
katiewinchester87 chapter 11 . 9/10
This is an amazing story. It's not super cliché and has a good plot that works with the smut in it. Maka and Soul aren't super OOC and their relationship isn't rushed and boring. Please finish epilogue and Soul NEEDS to meet Spirit!
. .
I read this in one day, it was so good. I was a little nervous that the characters were going to be ooc and that the sex was going to be really awkward, but I had nothing to worry about. This was a great read
blazerules34 chapter 11 . 7/6
This story was completely amazing. It wasn't what I was looking for when I was searching for a good fanfiction, but this was definitely above what I expected. You are an amazing writer, and I hope you don't stop writing. I know you mention an epilogue for this, and considering it's been a year since you last updated, I'm not expecting one, but I hope you keep writing other things. You have a gift.
This was amazing! I never even thought of Soul as an escort, how brilliant!
chelsea-chee chapter 11 . 4/20
Oh my goodness gracious, where has this story been all my life?! The reception chapter was, by far, my favorite. It made me hot and bothered to the extreme and seeing Soul being so dominate that way...uhnf. Love love LOVE it and if you're still planning on an epilogue I can't wait to read it! This has been a wonderful journey so far full of hawt hawt sex and love and connections and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Thanxs! :) :p ;)
HaruhiFujioka1425 chapter 11 . 4/18
awww that's so freak'n cute, the ending, (yeah I a such a sucker for that) Is it really the end? I loved the story I wish it could continue into their future life! dang it haha but really you did a great job with it!
AnimeFlower chapter 11 . 12/7/2015
Beautiful!
Cromium23 chapter 11 . 9/16/2015
Please UPDATE! PLEASE! I LOVE YOUR STORY VERY MUCH! I CAN"T WAIT! Please I'm begging you to update! I've been waiting for so long... Please do it for your fans! )
lolauraXD chapter 11 . 6/21/2015
And I forgot! This story is so cute. I love how it started and how it is now. Its cute, romantic, adorable, funny, awesome and very descriptive XD. But that's what makes it awesome
lolauraXD chapter 11 . 6/21/2015
Omg! I love this story! Its probably the best one I have read! Its amazing please continue this story. Its awesome! I really REALLY love it. There are seriously a lot of good ways to describe this story but it would take a lot of time XD PLEASE continue!
Shhbrown chapter 11 . 6/11/2015
Oh my goodness. You are officially one of my favorite authors, and this is one of my stop favorite stories. The story was interesting, adorable, striking, hilarious. I absolutely loved everything about it. Your writing is fantastic and I can't get enough! Thank you so much for sharing your talent, I couldn't be more pleased with this story! A fuckin' fantastic job!
shewantsthewifi chapter 11 . 5/27/2015
this story was so INCREDIBLE! I was on the edge of my seat the entire time and the smut was extremely well written! good job, and thank you! can't wait for the epilogue :D
kitkatkati chapter 11 . 4/13/2015
I can't wait for the last chapter. That one was soooo cute! I love it. Everything you post is wonderfully written. :3
Darksknight chapter 11 . 3/21/2015
Oh my god this fic has really been a fantastic read for me. Let me tell you- it's kept me up until six a.m, it's made me scare the shit out of my dog because I've broken long silences with random bouts of laughter due to your humor, and it's turned me into a sore-faced happy smiling idiot. God, you've done such a good job capturing their characters I almost can't believe this isn't the cannon universe. Excellent, excellent job. I absolutely cannot wait for an update. Thanks again for writing this, and I hope to read more from you soon!
khaleesimaka chapter 11 . 3/4/2015
This chapter was really sweet and cute. I love that Soul is going back to school and that he reunited with his parents. It was nice to read that. I also love that it was all because he met Maka, fell in love with her, and wanted to change his life thanks to her. It was really sweet and cute. I really love that ending. Soul being a little goofball in bed but also being hot at the same time, give me that anytime. Them being cute together and playing around in bed was adorable. This chapter was just a really cute read and I can't wait to see how you wrap things up!