Reviews for Red Silk
khaleesimaka chapter 11 . 3/4
This chapter was really sweet and cute. I love that Soul is going back to school and that he reunited with his parents. It was nice to read that. I also love that it was all because he met Maka, fell in love with her, and wanted to change his life thanks to her. It was really sweet and cute. I really love that ending. Soul being a little goofball in bed but also being hot at the same time, give me that anytime. Them being cute together and playing around in bed was adorable. This chapter was just a really cute read and I can't wait to see how you wrap things up!
nightflightthehero chapter 11 . 3/1
awe! That's so cute *Squints at story* Something bad's going to happen next, isn't it? Hahaha lol, I have trust issues with happy stories! I blame John Green!
BlazeMary chapter 11 . 1/28
I'm not crying at their cuteness I'm really not dammit.
monkeywahl chapter 11 . 1/26
Yaaay! I loved this chapter; it was so so perfect. I'm looking forward to your last update!
randomperson chapter 1 . 1/22
this story has been really good. the last chapter was amazing so sad its going to end soon ;-; can you please update Debaucherous Pastime? (thats pretty amazing too)
monkeywahl chapter 9 . 1/21
AHH I LOVED THE END OF THIS CHAPTER PERFEct
ooooo The Dreamer oooooo chapter 11 . 1/19
I love the new chapter you did great all smiles here glad you updated :)
monkeywahl chapter 6 . 1/18
I actually really enjoyed this chapter. Soul and Maka's talk about art was extremely pleasant!
Pentastic chapter 11 . 1/18
Good ending to a good story. Now I am just waiting for the wrap up. I look forward to seeing what you do next.
Graybones chapter 11 . 1/18
So sweet and only a touch of steam. So sad it's ending!
Lucy Ashley from Fairy Tail chapter 11 . 1/15
Oh my gods this is a beautiful work of art, I would kiss it if it was up to me.
A reader chapter 11 . 1/14
Oh you never disappoint, never fail to bring on the cute. Best love confession. Such a good chapter. It tied the loose ends in Soul's life nicely. This story has been a real ride, and thinking that it will be ending soon is a bittersweet moment.
monkeywahl chapter 1 . 1/14
Uwaaaahhh! I looove this! I'll definitely be reading the rest of this when I get a chance!
s0ulmatch3r chapter 11 . 1/13
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY ANOTHER CHAPTEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ERMAHGERD STILL SO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Liz6t33n chapter 11 . 1/12
Awwwwwwww this chapter made me really happy T-T