Reviews for Red Silk
MysticChemyst chapter 8 . 2/9
Hahahahahaha, I see what you did there: Doctor Tennant. *wink wink, nudge nudge*
LOVE IT.
MysticChemyst chapter 3 . 2/9
Waaaaat. EhrMyGehrd! This is so awkward and confusing and I have absolutely ZERO idea how everything is going to work out and I love it!
MysticChemyst chapter 1 . 2/9
I...what?
What am I even reading? What have I gotten myself into?!
I feel like I'm watching someone self-destruct, like I should be covering my eyes but I can't help but peek.
I've only read the first chapter, but I'm already ensnared, captured despite my own, slightly prudish, misgivings.
KUDOS!
TheQueenofAnime chapter 8 . 2/6
Are you talking about the book thief
thank you for writing this. my heart is very happy 3
randomnickname chapter 4 . 11/10/2016
Jumping to the comments in the middle of the chapter because it's 2 AM and I'm laughing so hhard I have to share it
Wes: "You're fuckingwoman for money?...That's...
That's awesome!"
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
EXCELLENT writing alltogether
katiewinchester87 chapter 11 . 9/10/2016
This is an amazing story. It's not super cliché and has a good plot that works with the smut in it. Maka and Soul aren't super OOC and their relationship isn't rushed and boring. Please finish epilogue and Soul NEEDS to meet Spirit!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/2/2016
. .
Guest chapter 11 . 7/20/2016
I read this in one day, it was so good. I was a little nervous that the characters were going to be ooc and that the sex was going to be really awkward, but I had nothing to worry about. This was a great read
blazerules34 chapter 11 . 7/6/2016
This story was completely amazing. It wasn't what I was looking for when I was searching for a good fanfiction, but this was definitely above what I expected. You are an amazing writer, and I hope you don't stop writing. I know you mention an epilogue for this, and considering it's been a year since you last updated, I'm not expecting one, but I hope you keep writing other things. You have a gift.
This was amazing! I never even thought of Soul as an escort, how brilliant!
chelsea-chee chapter 11 . 4/20/2016
Oh my goodness gracious, where has this story been all my life?! The reception chapter was, by far, my favorite. It made me hot and bothered to the extreme and seeing Soul being so dominate that way...uhnf. Love love LOVE it and if you're still planning on an epilogue I can't wait to read it! This has been a wonderful journey so far full of hawt hawt sex and love and connections and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Thanxs! :) :p ;)
HaruhiFujioka1425 chapter 11 . 4/18/2016
awww that's so freak'n cute, the ending, (yeah I a such a sucker for that) Is it really the end? I loved the story I wish it could continue into their future life! dang it haha but really you did a great job with it!
AnimeFlower chapter 11 . 12/7/2015
Beautiful!
Cromium23 chapter 11 . 9/16/2015
Please UPDATE! PLEASE! I LOVE YOUR STORY VERY MUCH! I CAN"T WAIT! Please I'm begging you to update! I've been waiting for so long... Please do it for your fans! )
lolauraXD chapter 11 . 6/21/2015
And I forgot! This story is so cute. I love how it started and how it is now. Its cute, romantic, adorable, funny, awesome and very descriptive XD. But that's what makes it awesome