Reviews for Red Silk
shewantsthewifi chapter 11 . 5/27
this story was so INCREDIBLE! I was on the edge of my seat the entire time and the smut was extremely well written! good job, and thank you! can't wait for the epilogue :D
kitkatkati chapter 11 . 4/13
I can't wait for the last chapter. That one was soooo cute! I love it. Everything you post is wonderfully written. :3
Darksknight chapter 11 . 3/21
Oh my god this fic has really been a fantastic read for me. Let me tell you- it's kept me up until six a.m, it's made me scare the shit out of my dog because I've broken long silences with random bouts of laughter due to your humor, and it's turned me into a sore-faced happy smiling idiot. God, you've done such a good job capturing their characters I almost can't believe this isn't the cannon universe. Excellent, excellent job. I absolutely cannot wait for an update. Thanks again for writing this, and I hope to read more from you soon!
khaleesimaka chapter 11 . 3/4
This chapter was really sweet and cute. I love that Soul is going back to school and that he reunited with his parents. It was nice to read that. I also love that it was all because he met Maka, fell in love with her, and wanted to change his life thanks to her. It was really sweet and cute. I really love that ending. Soul being a little goofball in bed but also being hot at the same time, give me that anytime. Them being cute together and playing around in bed was adorable. This chapter was just a really cute read and I can't wait to see how you wrap things up!
nightflightthehero chapter 11 . 3/1
awe! That's so cute *Squints at story* Something bad's going to happen next, isn't it? Hahaha lol, I have trust issues with happy stories! I blame John Green!
BlazeMary chapter 11 . 1/28
I'm not crying at their cuteness I'm really not dammit.
monkeywahl chapter 11 . 1/26
Yaaay! I loved this chapter; it was so so perfect. I'm looking forward to your last update!
randomperson chapter 1 . 1/22
this story has been really good. the last chapter was amazing so sad its going to end soon ;-; can you please update Debaucherous Pastime? (thats pretty amazing too)
monkeywahl chapter 9 . 1/21
AHH I LOVED THE END OF THIS CHAPTER PERFEct
ooooo The Dreamer oooooo chapter 11 . 1/19
I love the new chapter you did great all smiles here glad you updated :)
monkeywahl chapter 6 . 1/18
I actually really enjoyed this chapter. Soul and Maka's talk about art was extremely pleasant!
Pentastic chapter 11 . 1/18
Good ending to a good story. Now I am just waiting for the wrap up. I look forward to seeing what you do next.
Graybones chapter 11 . 1/18
So sweet and only a touch of steam. So sad it's ending!
Lucy Ashley from Fairy Tail chapter 11 . 1/15
Oh my gods this is a beautiful work of art, I would kiss it if it was up to me.
A reader chapter 11 . 1/14
Oh you never disappoint, never fail to bring on the cute. Best love confession. Such a good chapter. It tied the loose ends in Soul's life nicely. This story has been a real ride, and thinking that it will be ending soon is a bittersweet moment.