Reviews for Age old story
Guest chapter 7 . 6/9/2013
nice story
LilyAceThompson17 chapter 6 . 3/19/2013
Aww... please let them see each other... XD

LilyAceThompson17 chapter 5 . 3/19/2013
I'm glad they're taking care of Noel...

LilyAceThompson17 chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
This is a little sad, and still interesting as always.

LilyAceThompson17 chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
Hmm... breaking laws... running away... yep, still interesting...

LilyAceThompson17 chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
Yep, still interesting...

Meh, it's not terrible as you think.

LilyAceThompson17 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
This is interesting. The dialogues are confusing at times and hard to read at times but it was well written.

Darkusrose chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
cooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo olllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllll
BIBOTOT chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
Good story. First fanfiction to feature this pairing.
Skybarrier101 chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
Cliffhanger _
Skybarrier101 chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
I've been waiting for this :D
Skybarrier101 chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
This is good, please update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
A fairy tale theme? Neat! :)
Cardlover95 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Oh, relationship between Edgar and Claire :)) quite a new couple here. Well, there are few mistakes in the way you write the story but in the end, nothing can hinder me from understanding the content of the story. :D I find the ideas interesting and I think you should spend a few chapters describing this couple. I hope to see the relationship progress. (oh I also hope to see the grand appearance of Jin, Noel couple too.) I like this type of fairy tale fiction. :D
Best luck in the next chapters!
Dead Resoleon chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
This is interesting. I spotted some errors and the dialogue did not have any " at each end. I could see marking it with a - in the beginning but if that's your way of writing, I'll respect that. I also saw a few parts where you could use the line seperator. It's an invaluable tool, believe me.

As for what you were attempting, I think it's a good start so far. It's tad bit rushed but at least it isn't a One Shot Fanfiction. Or at least, I think isn't.

I like the idea of featuring Edgar Vermillion, Noel's father in it.

Some Tips and Tricks I'd like to give you is to have more description in it. I love descrptive stories because my imagination can easily flow with it. I don't want to sound like an obnoxiously critical jerk by pointing out exactly where you could add some description because I'm pretty sure I sound like that throughout this review.

Overall, this is a good start to your story despite what I saw as errors. For some reason, the forcing into marriage thing reminds me of certain books I read. I'm looking forward to the second chapter of your story. Keep on going! I can't wait to see what my hero character Noel could be up to in this story.

-SevilResoleon