Reviews for The Push That Released Lucifer
This fic made me cry! Beautiful job!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Hey aly your a dumb bitch your fic sucks! And you really lame! Dean is the best!
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Loved the last line here, the vow Dean made! I think your story here is far more timely than other stories I've read regarding the same subject (and yes, I love reading different versions of the same idea). Your story here makes sense because that punk kid who switched places with Sam dumped all their cellphones. Thank you so muich for sharing the story!
Charley chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
This is amazing, I love it! I wish they had focused more on this on the show, however, I don't at the same time because I'd get so emotional like I did reading this. I think you handled this very well, well done! :-)
frownypup chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Simply love it. That voicemail is one of those series' holes that I love to check out in fan-fiction version because it's so sensitive and emotional.. Love it!
AshleyMarie84 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Now THIS is what I would love to have seen in the show! You're right, the writers really dropped the ball when they never resolved the voicemail issue. If I was Sam, that would be the first thing I would confront Dean about. Poor Sammy thinking his own brother wants to kill him. :( I also think the writers did the show and the fans a huge disservice by leaving the whole amulet issue hanging too. There needed to be a scene where Sam hands Dean back the amulet, I think the time has well passed for that to happen. :( Thank God for fan fiction to wrap up these loose ends, huh? Great job!
Madd Aless chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I really like this. I've always felt the same about some of the dealings between Sam and Dean that never really get resolved or explored. This is one of the big ones. Sam might be a little wimpy but right after the convent I really think that boy was borderline suicidal Well done and good job
cathernatural.81 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
awww that is so sad and adorable ;_; loved this fic so much, keep it up!
sammynanci chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I loved! Great job!
MaraJade chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
This is a great oneshot! The fact that they never talked about this voicemail bugged me too. So thank you for this