Reviews for Parallel to the Floor
irmalin chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
Is this the end? I am uncertain, yet half suspecting of it to be so. I enjoyed this story. Thank-you.
irmalin chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
I like it. The first one had greater appeal in elegance for me, but that's just a one thing. "Forty-seven other people could be breathing at aeach other beneath the sheets." I think you've added an extra 'a' before the 'each' in this sentence. Hope the next chapter is just as fabulous!
irmalin chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
This is... this is really good! Seriously. Hah. Never EVER in a million years would have thought I'd find a fic like this. But stranger thing have happened. Hope your writing's going well.
pilos909 chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
Wow. There are no words for I feel about this. So I'll just go with 3 and OMGYOUNEEDTOWRITEMORESOWECAN BASKINTHEAWESOMENESSTHATISYO URWRITIGANDTHISPAIRING
SureFireWinners chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
Your writing is truly beautiful.
The style of it is actually gorgeous, I cannot do anything other than keep reading because it's so amazing. The pairing is quite believable too - I was a little dubious but you have done so well. You should be very proud. 3
Lli chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
This is absolutely wonderful. The pairing is great, everyone acts like real people, it's all just wonderful. Thanks!
abcdefg8EN chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
It's really very annoying that none of the human population know exactly what he did before he died. Or what he did in the years before he died.
Kind of similar to Batman, but infinitely more annoying.

Anyway, yeah. It was a nice take on the stuff that happens after TLG, since Colfer didn't exactly give us a lot... :(

- Ben
xybolic chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
"I just wish the world could know what he did for us."
Okay so I just spent ten minutes crying because of that line before moving on. Because nobody knows what Arty did for all. SOBS. The beginning is all too heartbreaking.

But omg this pairing oh my goddd yes YES