Reviews for One Stolen Tie and a Knife Wound to Match
Aurora Abbot chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
I loved it.
Elohim.Aelf chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Gah! That was so cute! :3 Eames really does care about Arthur, awwwww! :)
CovenantGirlLoki chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
that was awesome, poor Arthur all he wanted to do was wear his tie in peace :)
goldspleen chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
I love your Eames & Arthur friendship stories. I just love them.
wolfgal13 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
I loved this wish i could write like you or actually finish one of my stories:(
DreamWalker18 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
So much love for this. Bromance!
DeleaMarie chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Again- the bromance! :) Oh, I can't tell you how much I love those two...

Another fabulous story about everyone's favorite forger and point man! Do you have any ideas for more (hint, hint)? ;)
KW chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Really nice story, good length. All I would say is that you use the word Darling a little too much for Eames. I know that he is fantastically British but having him use that word so much has it loose its charm a little bit. It also makes him sound a bit camp, just cut a few of them out and I think it would flow even better
Feathered Filly chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
There's no doubt, you are definitely my favorite fanfiction author. I read and have read tons of fanfic in all fandoms, but your talent for packing in so much emotion into your writing is second to none. Not to mention, you have a love of bromances just like I do and the fact you and I share so many fandoms and bromances in common.

Inception is, by far, my all time favorite movie. I can watch that movie hundreds of times and never get tired of it. Have always loved Joseoh Gordon-Levitt and that movie was my first real chance of seeing Tom Hardy (who is now a favorite actor of mine)... and the chemistry those two had together was amazing. They played so well off each other and their dysfunctional younger/older brothers relationship is my favorite part of the movie. It's a shame, but not at all a surprise, sadly, that their relationship has been slashed all to hell by the fangirls. I gave up looking for fics in this fandom because frankly, I was just disgusted. But when I looked through your author profile and saw this I was damned excited!

You do what you do so well in this story. I feel like I just repeat myself whenever I review your stuff. Both characters were kept totally in character in this situation. Even though Eames was worried and concerned over Arthur, he didn't get all sappy and touchy feely... you kept his snarkiness and smartassery up, while still conveying the worry he felt. Their banter was something I could definitely imagine both characters saying as well as their actions.

Thank you so much for writing this! Wish there was more stuff like this in the fandom. I was co-authoring an Inception story with a friend, and the main focus was the Arthur/Eames bromance... but it's been abandoned since my friend started college and had no time to write fic anymore, sadly.

Anyways, sorry this was so long and sorry if it was a mess to read. Have no computer, only my iPhone, so this may be littered with spelling/grammar errors.
WindStar chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I really liked this I think you handled it very well indeed. Good job :)
Kiraling chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
What a beautiful bromance! :) I love how protective Eames is ;]
ElegantGhost chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Awesome story, love Arthur/Eames bromance. There just aren't enough of them out there. Thanks for sharing your writing, awesome job, keep it up :)
GenBou93 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Loved it! Great job :)
Judge Juno chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
You seem to share all the favorite movies, TV, and character pairings that I do. It's awesome, I open my email and I'm like, "Ooo, I get Inception today! It was Common Law yesterday!" Thanks so much for feeding my fanfic hunger;)
Missy92 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
this story was amazing. I loved it when eames went back to kick some ass and got the tie back. :)